Getting Fit

Hi all

Would anybody in the Largs Bay/Port Adelaide or Semaphore area be interested in doing some personal training sessions with me? I was thinking of this place http://www.bodydesign.com.au/ but am open to suggestions. The cost is cheaper if there are two of you and I thought it might be more fun with two of us. I work Monday to Friday so it would have to be after work or mornings if you were really keen. Let me know.

Thanks Lisa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Harrism99

Hi Lisa

not too worried about personal training but I have started running a fair bit around Largs Bay and semaphore so shout if you need a running partner.

My wife kids and I are still very new to Adelaide and Largs Bay so any tips on life hear would be welcomed.

Mark

Hi Mark

I have just joined a gym in the city near work but would def be up for a run along the beach sometime. I can probably run 8k in about an hour so not sure if that is any good for you. I've been in Largs Bay for about a year so might be able to give you a little bit of advice but still feel like I've only been here five mins myself!

Guest Harrism99

Hi Lisa

Drop me an email if you like and then we can exchange details and arrange a future run when you fancy.

We have struck lucky and are renting a lovely place on the seafront on Lady Gowrie Drive. Only been in there a couple of weeks so still pinching ouselbes at the fantstic sea and sunset views.

Whereabouts in Largs are you guys?

Am working a short contract this week and next in the city on Pirie Street so I u fancy a quick coffee to say hi then that's cool with me.

Catchup soon.

Mark

mark@studiopal.co.uk

• 10 months later...
Guest Adelaide Dad

Hi Lisa, I am currently living in Semaphore area so not far from you. I like to keep active running along the beach, but also like to get out and ride (road cycling) and would definitely welcome a running partner or whatever. Happy to meet you on the beach for a run some time - though the weather is quickly getting worse. Take care and hope you are enjoying your time in Adelaide. David