anyone in Oaklands Park or nearby?

Guest Lisajonesey

Hi Guys!!

i just wanted to say welcome!!!

We're completely tied up (house hunting, packing etc) so really aren't able to catch up - however - just wanted to say if there's any info you need - just shout and I'll be more than happy to help. We've only been here a year, but have learnt a LOT!

Have you both got jobs to go to? How are you finding things so far?

Guest SteveandZita

HI Guys

We moved here just over 7 weeks ago, we are in Morphettville and would be happy to meet up with you for a coffee some time soon. We have pm'd you our number, give us a call and we can arrange a time and place and let you know our experiences so far.:)

Steve and Zita

We have only last week revived the playgroup that used to be run at the Old Cottage, corner Byards and Reynell Road, Reynella. It is on Tuesdays at 1pm, I can't make next week, but Sam will be there. It is a great chance to meet others in the same boat.

It is not too far from Oaklands park if you have a car, probably about 15 minutes drive south.