In our forties looking for friends

mottie

Hi

We have been in Adelaide now for 9 weeks, and are settling in well....we just need to find some friends...so thought we'd go ahead and arrange a meet up and see how it goes.

How about 5 June at the Watermark Hotel Glenelg at 7pm...Everyone welcome let us know if you can come along!!:)

Mark & Julie

Guest gerry1959

hi

my husband would love to meet up with you on the 5th june. we have been here 4 weeks and need to get out and about and meet new people too.

how do we know who you are.

alison:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Damien

Hi

We are here for three weeks to activate our visa, have a look around and to get everything organised for the final move.

Would you mind if we joined you? The kids are 9 and 11 and would have to come along if that is okay?

We are in our forties too!!

Mel and Jim

Oops not sent on our own file - not sure how that happened!!

Guest jimmel

Hi

This is our logon now, please could you send the details via pm again?

So sorry not used this site before, only looked!!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Thanks Mel :embarrassed:

Guest Damien

Er, that wasn't me posting above! Don't know what's happening there? Unfortunately I don't qualify for the over forties meet up - I'm only 35:)

Jimmel - you aren't staying at Tamara's are you? If so I may still be logged onto her pc, bloody hell we've been out of there since April! If so, can you log me off haha

Damo

Guest jimmel

Hi Julie

Thanks I have got your number - looking forward to seeing you all Saturday.

Damien

Yes we are at Tamaras! Have logged you off now!

Oh by the way dont forget life begins at forty!!!!:biglaugh:

Thanks Mel

Er, that wasn't me posting above! Don't know what's happening there? Unfortunately I don't qualify for the over forties meet up - I'm only 35:)

Jimmel - you aren't staying at Tamara's are you? If so I may still be logged onto her pc, bloody hell we've been out of there since April! If so, can you log me off haha

Damo

Hey Damien

You dont have to be over 40 to come to the meet up:biglaugh:

Thanks Emma & Sarah :)

Just wanted to say a big Thank you to everyone who came last night we had a great time. It was lovely to meet you all.

Heres the link to the new group I've just set up...I'll be organising another meetup on there, but will also put it on PIA. Next meetup probably some time next month, but I've forgotten the place that Debbie said to meet up was it the Seaford Tavern????

Brits in Adelaide (Adelaide) - Meetup.com

Anyway hope to see you all again soon, and thanks for a great night:)

• 1 month later...
Hi everyone

Well we had such a good night on Saturday that I'm on a roll now:biglaugh:....and have organised another meet up at the Seacliff Beach Hotel on 31 July 2010 from 7.30pm hope to see you there!!!

Julie & Mark:)

Just a reminder of the meet up this saturday if anyone wants to pop along to the Seacliff thought we'd meet upstairs from 7.30pm:D

Julie & Mark