Old Cottage Playgroup,Reynella every Tuesday.

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

On behalf of Rachel ( Foxychick):cute:

Every Tuesday 1pm until 2.30pm. A chance to meet others and have a coffee and chat, and let the little ones play.

Old Cottage Playgroup, corner of Reynell and Byards Road, Reynella.

Cost per week - $2.50 per family - first session free.

there are also associated annual playgroup SA and old cottage membership fees, but these are payable within I think it is 3 weeks, so you can see if you want to join up first.

Whilst this is a playgroup, if you are newly arrived, and stuck in the house on your own, feel free to come along, pm me if you require any more details.

This will run as long as we have good numbers supporting it. Hope to see you there .:)

Guest Coleybear

Hi

This sounds great for when we arrive in August. We will be staying in Port Noarlunga so not far. Is their an age group bracket? My son is 16 months at the moment.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Coleybear, there is no age bracket, the lady in charge of the centre advised that age 7 is a limit, but that can be a bit flexible for a few weeks whlist people are settling in obvioulsy.

Having a nice regular turnout beginning to happen, remember, anyone welcome.

NOTE THIS GROUP HAS NOW CHANGED TO A WALKING GROUP THAT MEETS AT SEACLIFF (at the park/reserve on the esplanade between seacliff & Brighton) 9.30am THURSDAY MORNINGS. WITH OR WITHOUT CHILDREN - ALL WELCOME. FOR MORE INFO, SEE MY LAST POST. AMMENDED 4.4.12 IF YOU WANT MY NUMBER TO CHECK ANYTHING, SEND ME A PM

Edited by foxychick
changed group activity

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

It was so lovely to meet all of you the week before last - had a great time chatting about home and life over here and Daisy enjoyed playing too. Much as I'd like to come regularly, my OH's roster changes mid Sept and I will go back to working every Tues :(. Not sure if you guys ever meet up outside of playgroup - maybe at the weekends at all as I would love to come along if you do :)!

Hope everyone is well :D

• 2 weeks later...

Only just saw the last 2 posts!

Carla, that is such a shame you won't be able to make it, will let you know by pm if anything crops up outside of playgroup, or pm me your mobile and I can text you.

Darren, as far as I know, no one comes from down that way, and I couldn't really do a pick up as I have to pick my kids up from school after playgroup, hope she finds a way to get here, it is a nice social group.

Only just saw the last 2 posts!

Carla, that is such a shame you won't be able to make it, will let you know by pm if anything crops up outside of playgroup, or pm me your mobile and I can text you.

Darren, as far as I know, no one comes from down that way, and I couldn't really do a pick up as I have to pick my kids up from school after playgroup, hope she finds a way to get here, it is a nice social group.

Thanks for replying, will try to get her there sometime soon :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Coleybear

Hi

We have been here 5 weeks now and loving it so far. Apart from being husbandless! He arrives in about 3 weeks time.

I will come along on Tuesday with my son George, he is desperate to play with other kids. I look forward to meeting you all!

Nicole

• 2 months later...

Hi, yes there is one on 21 December, we are having a bit of a christmas party, you are most welcome to come along, the children that are members of the old cottage receive a present from 'santa' for other children, please bring along a wrapped, NAMED book to put in the sack if you want your child to get a present.

Also if you want to join in we are all bringing along a plate to share.

see you there :holly1:

Guest Taylors08

Hiya, Excellent that would be great.

What do you mean named book? Am i just been thick? Do i just bring a little present wrapped for my girls? Can you also send me the address please.

Thank you and looking forward to it. xx

• 3 weeks later...
Hello

Could you tell me if the playgroup runs in the school holidays and do I need to ring to book or just turn up? Many thanks sarah

Hi Sarah

the playgroup starts again next week, dont think you need to book, see you there

Karen

Guest jay & amy

hello all, is your playgroup on this tuesday? i would love to come and have adult conversation. i have 3 kids 7, 6, and 4months, is it ok to bring my older two as it still the school hols?:arghh:. hope to meet you all soon

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, only just seen there are loads of replies to this that I have missed!

Taylors 08 - sorry I ddin't reply in time for christmas, the address is the old cottage playgroup, corner of byards and reynell road, reynella.

Sarah, playgroup is running most weeks in school holidays - if you are on facebook , like us on there as Old Cottage PIA group, and we will always post on there if we are not running.

jay & amy, yes we are there next tuesday and it is fine to bring the bigger ones along in school holidays. They are free to run around and stuff, just have to take a bit of care and look out for the younger ones as they charge about! :)

hope to see you all this tuesday coming.

Rachel

• 2 months later...
Guest dasiydee

• 1 month later...
Guest Happy Days

Hi- I'm new to PIA. I would be really interested in attending this playgroup with my two year old son. Is it still running every tuesday? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Happy Days

We will try to make it there this Tues....If not then def the Tues after. Thanks for letting me know and I shall look forward to meeting you

• 1 month later...
Guest Hams

I came along for the first time today.... I should have checked Face Book!!

My 4.5yr old son and I would like to make some friends so we'll try and come down another week. Does anyone know of anything good going on over the holidays? I also have a 6yr old girl & 7yr old boy to entertain!