Nurses

If anyone out there needs support in there new job or just needs support in general, let me know, a few of us nurses are meeting up for a coffee and a chit chat.

We are multi cultural Scottish,English,Welsh,Irish Blood.

Send me a pm with your contact details.:wubclub:

Guest nurse sue

wish i could get there but im still in the uk :(

perhaps some of you nurses could let me know how you cope iwth working shifts and taking care of family/kids? we are aiming to be out there in jan/feb/mar but at the moment i work in medical imaging (doing fluoroscopic/endoscopic intervention, cardiac stressing, angio etc) and would like to stay in that area but havent seen any jobs, so may have to go back to ward work (prob go on 457). so wondered how you coped working shifts and getting kids to school etc ...

cheers

sue xx

ps when im over there i will def be getting to coffee meets :jiggy:

Guest cara

Hi nurse sue i was just wondering if you have contacted units directly re job availability. When I came over I had got a job whilst in the uk but it was so quite i just went to another hospital and asked the nurse manager if there were any jobs and got one. It is worth a go.