sporting fun

Guest kiltedscot

Guest kiltedscot

won`t be over in Adelaide untill the 5th Jan. Just wondering wot options there are for fun. Wondering if there are any local clubs that you can join for the likes of cycling walking and golf. Oh and now that i`m 45 it`s just for fun. Is there also and social clubs that you can meet up with fellow brits for a beer and a chat and maybe watch a wee bit of footie.

Guest dglamoore

Lots of the local 'hotels' have the sport tv's on so sure you will meet some there and lots of golf clubs etc round Adelaide along with cycle tracks (one in front of our house gets quite busy :jiggy:) You won't be short of places to go and meet new people over here with those interests.

Lisa:cute:

the libraries here give you all sort of info on bike trails and walks etc.they give you loads of info on just about everything so not like uk just aplace to hire abook from.certainly a few golf courses about the place.i have a nice little par 3 one near me which is about my limit and as far as meeting fellow brits for a drink the best way we have found is through the kids ie schools and there freinds etc.you wont have any trouble as there are so many of us over here.

i see your from ayr.we had a day there with the kids just b4 we came over as we were seeing family in bonnie scotland and we were flying in and out off prestwick just up the road.