Anyone in the Northern Subhurbs fancy a drink?

Guest bennrachpalmer

Guest bennrachpalmer

Hello All,

My Name is Rachel (30) and my husband Ben (36) have lived in Adelaide for seven months now, after getting ourselves sorted with jobs and a house we are now feeling more settled we are looking to make more friends.

So if you live up North near the Salisbury area and fancy meeting up for a drink or a coffee we would like to meet you.

Rachel & Ben

Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

Hi Rachel and Ben,

There are a few of us from p.i.a that catch up regularly. One family live in salisbury. My husband, Anthony and I live in Highbury. We will probably organise a get together in about 2-3 weeks and will let you know.

Do you both work? I work shift work and sometimes a few of the girls catch up during the week for a coffee and a natter. Give me a shout if you are interested and you can come along.

Helen:)

Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

Hey nikki,

i am one step ahead of you. Already organising a night out for probably 19th june. Thought we could go to the slug and lettuce. Great minds think alike. Hey rachel, these are the friends i was talking about.!!

Helen

Guest bennrachpalmer

HI Nikki,

Sounds fantastic to us, Helen has got in there quick and were meeting on the 19th!

Will be great opportunity for us to make more friends in the area.

Hope you enjoyed your trip back to the UK!

Looking forwards to meeting you all.

Rachel

Guest ninaperks

Hi. We live in Golden Grove and would also like to make some more friends. Been in Adelaide over a year now. We've got a lilttle girl Lily who is nearly 6. x

Guest mandmick

We'd love to but we have baby number 2 due this week!

Been here since Oct but not had much chance to get out and about with being pregnant!

Helen and Nikki, it would be great to see you both again too!

Must sort something out once baby here!

Have a good night girls!

Mandy

Guest kangomik

Hey guys let me know what time your going to be there, the wife works alternate weekends but i may be able to make it. Comming from the top of the hill in Greenwith.

Guest bennrachpalmer

Hey Nikki,

What time do you want to meet?

Anyone else that would like to come is more than welcome, for those of you that can not make it we can arrange something another time.

Rachel & Ben

Guest verulam

Hi! My (aussie) husband and I (Pom) are flying out to Adelaide from the UK tonight..arriving there sat morn, for a few weeks holiday with his folks (Salisbury North)...is it ok for us to join you at the Slug n Lettuce? cheers! x

Guest bennrachpalmer

Hi All,

Everyone is welcome, see you all there with your partners 7.30pm - 8.00pm at the Slug and Lettuce!

We can arrange another night just for the girls!

Rachel & Ben

Guest Jersey Bean
Hi :)

Can I just check is this a ladies night??

Nina x

Sorry I confused you I just thought was for the ladies... as few have kids & was wondering those of you that have kids how & where do you find sitters

Be grateful if anyone knows of any

Thanks Claire