• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just moved

dglamoore
      Quote Originally Posted by duncan-clan View Post
      hi ya english people.....

ive just joined this site about 20mins ago well i will be coming to adelaide either this side of christmas or early next year with my partner and two girls one is 4yrs and the other 4 months so i hope to be making new friends we could bump into each other one day while at the beach at glenelg. we are so excited but moving to oz, really had enough of living and working as a mechanic in london..i get to depressed watching programmes about property in australia

well hope all is well down under and g-day mate

alex
      Hi Alex and welcome to the forum Your last few months will fly past and you will be here before you know it. Make the most of time with family and friends while still in uk and look forward to making new friends when you get here. Our daughter is 5 so give us a shout when you get here and we can meet up.

Lisa:v_SPIN:

aogly1964@tiscali.co.uk
      hi lisa thanks for that sounds good sue would like that,please get in touch.cheers andrew@sue

Title
      Building again in Aldinga Beach - love it :0)
      Liked
      238 times
      Rep
      Hi there
      We live in Bessacarr - although neither of us work at the DRI - We both work at PInderfields. Andy my hubby originates from Doncaster - Cantley and says that your surname is really familiar. The person who I know at the W & C is called Renee (shes a midwife there - look out for her shes really nice - shes been in Adealaide about a year now). Look forward to meeting you (you never know you might even know each other!)

Lindsey
      There are two lasting bequests that we can hope to give our children - one of those is roots: the other is wings!

aogly1964@tiscali.co.uk
      hi guys thanks for the reply very cold here today.although on tuesday it was 31 degrees.my dad still lives in kirk sandall,i went to hungerhill comp,i have an aunt in a nursing home on bawtry rd (dunniwood lodge) youv probably heard of it.whats the weather like in donny at the moement?.we have been told that the temperature can reach 40+.

Title
      Building again in Aldinga Beach - love it :0)
      Liked
      238 times
      Rep
      Hi surprise surprise its cold! Andy went to Wilby Carr so doesn't know you from school! We live not far from Dunniwood Lodge in fact if you straight from our back door would probably end up at the back of Dunniwood! I can and cant wait for the next few weeks to pass as I am dreading the goodbyes - but have been living with my Mother in Law for 4 weeks now and am starting to desperately need my own space!

Lindsey
      There are two lasting bequests that we can hope to give our children - one of those is roots: the other is wings!

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums