Any 5-a-side footballers in the South out there?

Guest thehendrys

Guest thehendrys

anybody up for 5-a-side footie at Noarlunga on a weds evening? nothing to serious just a bit of fun ! key thing is to reliable and turn-up! only had two of us last night :mad: so the legs are feeling a bit tight today! just to get 5 out on pitch would be good with 2 or 3 subs to rotate - next game is June 16th @7.30pm - to easy!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ben&sharon

Hi, are you still playing on Wednesdays? Me and a mate (Jim) fancy playing again. If it's on for this Wednesday, let us know where and when and we'll be there.

Cheers. Ben

Hi, are you still playing on Wednesdays? Me and a mate (Jim) fancy playing again. If it's on for this Wednesday, let us know where and when and we'll be there.

Cheers. Ben

not sure but he did say he was jacking the team due to lack of players.....we would have onle had 2 last week i could grab one more.....but maybe he might start it uop again drop TheHendrys a PM and see what he say.....me and my mate would be up for a game....

HG

And for us. Sure he said he'd registered a team - just need to know the details.
yep..he had a team registered in league........couple of injuries ..........fair enough.others were interested but never got back . Turning up with 2 of us wasnt exactly awe inspiring....................dont know whats going on with league but I know he may be looking to play a couple of friendlies. After playing a couple of times ....you definatelty need 7/8 players to interchange often:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ceri

Hi there,

My hubbie Chris would be interested in playing for your 5 a side team. he used to play in the uk. Can you let us know if you are still needing players? also when and where do you play and he'll come along!

cheers, Ceri and chris

Guest dena morrison

hubby said he would play although a bit bigger than he was in Uk when he played!

Call him (Gordon) on 0406341414 if any spaces

Guest ben&sharon

Right. I'm the wife, and my husband is rubbish at organising things, but he'd love to start doing this again, so I'll look into what's necessary to get this up and going if there's enough that are willing to commit to it on a fairly regular basis. From what I can gather over the internet, it's just a case of registering a team and then subs are $8 per game at Noarlunga. Give me the nod and I'll try and sort the initial stuff out - after that you're on your own!!

• 2 months later...