BELAIR PARK MK II - Friday 12 October 2007

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there

Due to a hugely successful day this week, it is back by popular demand! All the details are the same, but the day is different. Instead of Thurs, it is on next Friday.

More than happy to do a convoy again and meeting places as follows:

Radio Rentals, Collanndes 9.30am

Salvos, Hallett Cove 10am

All those interested, let me know, then I will know who is coming and in which location.

Have a great weekend.

Regs

Sas

May or may not be relevant to those going but we saw a really nasty accident yesterday in Bel air involving a boy of about 8 flying over his handlebars coming down one of the tracks by the adventure playground, had to call an ambulance etc. The slopes are certainly very steep and having seen that I would advise only riding on the flat areas.

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi guys

Details on here for this friday's day out.

Thanks Rich for the warning about bikes- luckily my two are a bit too young to be doing acrobatics with bikes!

See you all Friday.

Regs

Sas

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Sas

Yes we'll be there outside the Salvos at 10 (now we know what it is ha ha) with Eski, barbie tools and a knife and try to get some more of those sausages & bacon, this time Deb will wear stouter shoes for our climb to the top of that mountain, well it seemed like a mountain to us and fingers crossed we can find an emu to ride back down on clutching a Koala each:jiggy:

Guest dani~steve~co

Hi Sarah,

We'll be there, we all had great fun last week. Hope all is going well with your house this week.

See you all at Salvos.

Danielle

Guest Guzzler&Sas

See you all tomorrow at the various pick up points. In case you can't be bothered to scroll back they are

9.30 Collandes, Radio Rentals

10 Salvos, Hallett Cove

I will be in a silver Grand Carnaval.

See you then.

Regs

Sas

PS - hope someone else was concentrating when following guzzler, because i wasn't!!! only joking!

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi guys

Really sorry for the short notice, but I am afraid I cannot make it today now. Something has come up which I cannot change. There are plenty of you going for people to follow and no doubt, I will see you all soon.

Catch you later

Regs

Sas

Just wanted to say we didn't go in the end, Rachel & I were about to leave HC & the cloud loomed with spots of rain, so we took a rain check & drove to Seacliff, a short ride away. Theres a nice park there by the beach with an under cover eating area. It's quite flat to for those with little ones who want to take a bike.

We only stayed a short while as it was chilly today, although I hear a certain young lady got a little suntan through the clouds in Belair !! Perhaps we should have gone after all !

Angela

Guest donna T
Just wanted to say we didn't go in the end, Rachel & I were about to leave HC & the cloud loomed with spots of rain, so we took a rain check & drove to Seacliff, a short ride away. Theres a nice park there by the beach with an under cover eating area. It's quite flat to for those with little ones who want to take a bike.

We only stayed a short while as it was chilly today, although I hear a certain young lady got a little suntan through the clouds in Belair !! Perhaps we should have gone after all !

Angela

The brave few who met at Belair had a lovely time (although my nose looks a bit Rudolph like at the moment - don;t underestimate that Aussie sun even when it is cloudy :embarrassed:). The kids had a great time and managed to run of enough energy not to drive me too mad for the rest of the afternoon!

Had a suasgae sizzle even though a few of the sausages looked a bit suspect after I had cooked them!

Seacliffe park sounds great for another time.

Donna

x

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hello again

Yes, sorry to have let you down, but I could not get away, it was not due to the weather. Glad you had a good time. Sounds like there is a meet up this friday too at the wooden fortress in Port Noarlunga at 3pm (folks on a reccie), so see you there if not before. This is the time of year that as soon as the sun is out, get sun block on - very deceptive.

See you soon

Reg

Sas