love fishing anyone fancy hireing a boat to fish

Guest electrofreak

Guest electrofreak

hi i love fishing but not got the means for a boat if they is anyone out they who would like to charter a fishing boat or even if theys anyone with a boat who loves fishing let me know im available most weekends i would love to meet with like minded peeps thanks p.i.a

STILL LOVING IT

Guest electrofreak
Yep, I have been sea fishing with the Mrs off Adelaide, first time either of us have been fishing at sea. We loved it.

I do hope someone can help you out.

FANTASTIC did you catch much i would love to do it im sure il be they one day i know the sea s abit choppy in winter but from what peeps have said the fishing is much more productive

STILL LOVING IT

Guest Guest5035
hi i love fishing but not got the means for a boat if they is anyone out they who would like to charter a fishing boat or even if theys anyone with a boat who loves fishing let me know im available most weekends i would love to meet with like minded peeps thanks p.i.a

STILL LOVING IT

I'm sure our headmaster Tyke will be in touch soon.

Stevo

Guest Damien

Join the Strikehook.com forum. It's for SA based fishos. There's a thread on there for people looking for fishing buddies etc.

You could also fish from the PN jetty, Southport Beach and there's loads of bream in the Onk which are easy to catch. Take a look in Angler's Choice on Beach Rd, they give out loads of advice.

Damo

Guest Damien

Forgot to say, if you really want to go out in a boat it's easy to book a place on a charter. They supply all the tackle and bait too. Not cheap tho but they should put you on the fish. If you go out on your own and don't know the marks to fish you ain't gonna catch much here!

Guest electrofreak
Join the Strikehook.com forum. It's for SA based fishos. There's a thread on there for people looking for fishing buddies etc.

You could also fish from the PN jetty, Southport Beach and there's loads of bream in the Onk which are easy to catch. Take a look in Angler's Choice on Beach Rd, they give out loads of advice.

Damo

thanks damo yes im always down pt n jetty i also go t rapid bay of the beach is great to thanks for replying

STILL LOVING IT

Guest electrofreak
forgot to say, if you really want to go out in a boat it's easy to book a place on a charter. They supply all the tackle and bait too. Not cheap tho but they should put you on the fish. If you go out on your own and don't know the marks to fish you ain't gonna catch much here!

thanks again :)

Guest Guest75
What do you think of the jetty? I haven't fished it yet, it always seems so crowded.

It is busy on weekends and holidays - or when it's blowing dogs off chains with the Salmon fishermen.

It can be a pleasant way to pass time.

Go for that patch on the Snook ;)

Trevally are great fun off the jetty as well. Half way down ,north side.Strips of Tommy on size 4 baitholder hooks.Great sport as they fight bigger than they are.The go straight for the jetty.

You can hit Gar off there on calmer summer evenings with a float and maggots.

Squid as well.

:)

Guest Guest75
I'm sure our headmaster Tyke will be in touch soon.

Stevo

:biglaugh:

I wondered when I'd be mentioned.

I don't do charters with my tub ........... but if the mood strikes and I have room I shout up the slot in here.

Weekdays though I'm afraid mainly.

The ramps can be too crowded at weekends.

Saying that I went off in a mate's boat on Sunday morning,4 of us.

Launched at 7.30 am and back in by 9.00 as we had bagged out on KG Whiting.

More chance to sit around at my mate's place drinking his home brew :goofy::goofy:

Guest Guest75

BTW --- for a reputable fishing charter locally John Winslet of Glenelg fishing charters is highly regarded.

He is very knowledgeable and does get you on the fish.

I see his ugly dog of a boat out often.

Here is his site........

Glenelg Fishing Charters