Baby sitting

Guest Denise 42

Guest Denise 42

Hi all who live in Hallett Cove or near area my daughter who is 19yrs is willing to babysit . she is police checked in the UK and would do it for a good rate. would need to meet the children prior to looking after them. give us a call if you are keen. 0883874963. Also ladies can you tell me what ladies night is like at Hallett Cove on Friday night

Guest donna T

Hi denise

Sounds like a fab idea - any idea of how much she would look for? May ask for our anniversary at the end of October.

Don't know about ladies night at the Cove - why don't we get a group together and find out:jiggy:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hey you girls in HC, don't forget about the rest of us if you are planning a girls night out - mind you a bit far for me to stagger back home to Huntfield Heights from The Cove - hahaha!

:v_SPIN:

Sas

Guest donna T

Great idea and the more the merrier I say (very merry hopefully!)

I will have to work around Russ's shifts so next week is okay but the following week would be out.

Anyone is welcome to crash here - I have a spare double and 2 blow-up mattresses if you don'y mind 2 little terrors in the morning;)

Don't know if it is a Friday or a Thursday - anyone know?

Proposing a date of 1st or 2nd November - what does anyone think?

That sounds good to me Donna - I do think it's a Friday, I seem to remember reading it in the Hallett Cove Courier.

Let me know what you all decide on Friday (some of us will be slaving away at work):goofy:

Karen

Guest sarahsmartiepants
sounds like a plan coming together - sarahSPs, would be great to meet you, can you come on friday to the belair meet?

regs

sas

Well, my kids are too old to go to the park unfortunatly:sad:. They wouldnt be too impressed at 18 and 15! I will be working too that day.

sarah

Guest Denise 42

Hi would have to discuss with daughter her names Carlene by the way but i think she mention about $10 hour. she would stay over night if needed or if i'm not working the next day i would collect her, or you would just need to make sure she gets home safely

the offers there anyway

Guest aogly1964@tiscali.co.uk

Hi denise,we live in seacliff,my wife is a nurse and i work in retail and are looking forchildcare formaybe a saturday,every other sunday and maybe one late night every other thursday.my children are 7 and 5,just wondered whether your daughter maybe interested.many thanks.andrew&sue ogley.04331-75564

Guest deb and stoo

Yo ladies

Deb informs me that she might me interested but only if theres lots of wine involved and is curious to what an 'Ozzie Ladies Night ' involves............anyone been yet?:D

Guest donna T
Yo ladies

Deb informs me that she might me interested but only if theres lots of wine involved and is curious to what an 'Ozzie Ladies Night ' involves............anyone been yet?:D

Hi Deb and Stoo

Definitely lots of wine involved, and I thinks someone said half price champagne on ladies night

Apart from that, some music and plenty more wine I think:wacko:

Would love to have you along

Donna

x

Guest donna T

Girls Night Out

Friday 2nd November at The Cove Tavern - Hallett Cove

8pm

It would be great to all get together without always looking over peoples shoulders to keep an eye on the little ones!

Hope to meet you all then - Bring friends as the more the merrier:)

Donna

x

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Lady dudes

Deb said count me in, though maybe a tad dissapointed as the last 'Ladies Night' she went to involved some hunky guys taking their clothes off:wideeyed:

Still I'm sure if you lot have enough to drink you might be able to persuade some poor guy to help out:arghh:

And just across the road from us too:jiggy:

Guest donna T
Yo Lady dudes

Deb said count me in, though maybe a tad dissapointed as the last 'Ladies Night' she went to involved some hunky guys taking their clothes off:wideeyed:

Still I'm sure if you lot have enough to drink you might be able to persuade some poor guy to help out:arghh:

And just across the road from us too:jiggy:

If there are enough of us - we might be able to persuade more than one:jiggy:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

ho hummmmm can't make it I am afraid, doing an Undercoverwear party that night and friday's are my busiet night. Count me in next time, but perhaps on another night. Have a great time and look forward to hearing all about it.

Cheers

Sas