Walking group

Guest true brit

Guest true brit

Does anyone in their 50's fancy getting together to walk down south on a friday or week ends -i live in Sellicks Beach, so anywhere along the coast or there are some nice streets/parks willunga and mclaren vale. I dont mind the rain but it would be great in summer.:chatterbox:

Guest true brit

hi helen and loui............i started off in glenelg when i first arrived ....lucky u, its a great little town!

looking forward to meeting and walking with you both...........bet you cant wait for October all the best true brit

hi helen and loui............i started off in glenelg when i first arrived ....lucky u, its a great little town!

looking forward to meeting and walking with you both...........bet you cant wait for October all the best true brit

Counting the days!

As soon as our daughter has got married (2 weeks today) we can really concentrate on the move.

We are planning to send the container early (late august) so that we won't be without things for too long. Scaling down a 6 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom appartment is a little challenging, but definitely concentrates the mind.

Look forward to meeting up with you once we finally get there!

Cheers

Helen and Loui