indoor soccer

Guest Rossendale"r"us

Guest Rossendale"r"us

i am loooking tgo get a 5 aside football team together to play indoor at st clair rec centre in woodville if anyone is interested please get in touch .

cheers

james

Guest Rossendale"r"us

hi all

i will arrange at st clair tomorrow and see what nights they have avaliable sounds like we will be able to get a good turn out ill post a message tomorrow and hopefully get a team going in the next couple of weeks .

cheers james

Guest Rossendale"r"us

HI Lads

i went to st clair rec centre today soccer is on tuesday , wednesday , thursday so please let me know what day suits everyone i am suggesting Tuesday pleased let me know if this is ok it is standard 5 a side so it will be good if we can register around 8 or 9 players for subs and for when people have to work etc games are $40 per night divided by the number of players i need names and addresses to register please contact me via private message or on my mobile phone 0416718058 and we can get playing by the week after next .

cheers

james

Guest Rossendale"r"us

HI lads

everyone seems happy with soccer on tuesdays to i will submit the forms this afternoon and advise of our first game date and time so enjoy a few beers this week before the training starts ha ha !

• 2 months later...
Guest germanadk

Hi there,

i am 25, german, working in adl and try to find a soccer team! could you help me out?

i am loooking tgo get a 5 aside football team together to play indoor at st clair rec centre in woodville if anyone is interested please get in touch .

cheers

james

Guest Miss-Wales1987

Hi. My partner Ryan is keen to join too. I noticed this thread was started a while ago though. Is it too late in the year? We're from Wales. He's 22 and we live in Thebarton! =)

Guest germanadk

cheers

james

When and where are you training hours? Let me know Bjoern 0404 463686