Northwest meet up

Guest Richard & Amanda

Guest Richard & Amanda

Following from the Birimgham NEC thread the proposed date & venue for the meet up is Sunday 11th Nov at the Mascrat Manor just off the M6 J21.

If the venue is no good we can always blame Matt & Suzi :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: only joking guys

So who's in????

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest massive

Ye we know that place no probs count us in date is fine just need the time .

like you say if its no good we'll blame Matt and Suzie to ;)

Honest we wont we're easy going so what eva

Ste Debbie Nichole an Max

Guest ali@51

If I'm counting right that gets us up to 8 adults and 6 Kids cofirmed so far. How dose 2pm suit everybody? and has any one heard from Matt and Suzi?

Only asking cos we carnt blame them if they arnt there:biglaugh:

Guest Matt & Suzi

Oh we are definatly coming, if only to make sure you WILL have a good time Ha Ha!!

I have been busy cleaning the house, it has been on the market since July and nothing and then out of the blue 2 people came along yesterday and today and both want it hurray!!

2pm sounds great to me.

Guest massive

2PM IS GOOD FOR US SO WE'RE IN FOR SURE oops just noticed caps lock on so I must be getting better on the pc good news about the house suzie our has been up for a month and the estate agent phoned at the weekend to see if we wanted to put it in the autumn sale as if !!! :biglaugh:

2PM IS GOOD FOR US SO WE'RE IN FOR SURE oops just noticed caps lock on so I must be getting better on the pc good news about the house suzie our has been up for a month and the estate agent phoned at the weekend to see if we wanted to put it in the autumn sale as if !!! :biglaugh:

You on with Berisford Adams then. Noticed when I was in town the other day thaey had SALE signs all over their window.

Guest massive

Yep Ali

thats us two Beresford Adams sale has started without our house in it who knows maybe next autumn we might be despro but 4 now we declined their help !!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest massive

Hi All

not sure if the pub is 2 for 1 but we're still up for the meet , we're also hopping to bring our mate along who has been living in Adelaide for the past 12 years he is home for a holiday and said he'd come an answer any questions you might have we will keep watching this space for any news about the meet

Cheers Ste and Debbie

Guest Richard & Amanda

I have thought about retrieving this post from the depths of the forum in case any of the newer members were from the north west.

glad you beat me to it.

I can't wait either especially as you are the ones with all the good news so the beers are on you all afternoon ;)

Are we carrying copies of Australia & NZealand mag or copies of the Australian Outlook newspaper......to identify ourselves?

Guest massive

We wont be carrying any mags just a kangaroo!!!!! so we should be easy to spot

joking apart are we meeting in the pub or play barn bit

Have we any new takers ?:unsure:(I think this one is unsure)

Guest massive

Hi Dan an Steph,

The flag sounds like a good idea will it be oz or england and i'll be wearing my England rugby shirt (the blue 1) Debbie will be drinking australian wine if that helps you identify us:confused:

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hello,

Just wanted to say what a great time we had on Sunday meeting up with you all.

I hope we didn't bend Ian's ear too much!

Debbie - make sure Ian logs on and then we can pm him with MORE questions as they arise.

So just to confirm then - our 2nd Northwest meet will be Sunday 27th Jan 08.

If anybody would like to suggest another venue then that is fine. Mascrat manor was fine but I am open to suggestions. Let me know if this date is ok with you all.

thanks again - its great putting faces to names now!

Guest massive

Hi, Ian was thrilled that he could help and he will sign up to poms when he gets home , he flies back on friday and again although he enjoyed visiting he cant wait to get back, we really enjoyed meeting and cant wait for the next meet, we are available for the 27th and we will go anywhere, this time we might be able to get in the play area and let the kids play.speak to you all soon and good luck....Deb Ste , Nichole and max

Hi all just wanted to say we had a good time at the meet and wow was Ian helpfull:wubclub:. we should be ok for the end of jan. Havent said thank sooner as the computermanaged to go bang during the move thanks again