Meet ups in the Western suburbs

Guest CAS

Hy anyone fancy meeting up for a pint or two in the west somewhere. We are in our 40s, have been here about 4years. have made some nice friends but you can never have enough friends when you are far from your homeland.:wubclub:

Guest Ric & Paula

Howdy we are in Semaphore,think that's NW,and are up to meeting up sometime.I'm 41 hubby nearly 40 and got 3 kids,but babysitters are around the corner when the in laws come in Oct!!Hurray!!!Hope to hear from you...

Guest Peachie

hi We are a bit south of you in Underdale and have 2 kids age 12 & 6 we have been here for 6 months and have settled in ok would love a meet up in the western suburbs

Paul and Deb x

Guest Ric & Paula

Ours are 10,8 and 5,and are really enjoying it and making friends,let us know if you fancy meeting up sometime,I've been working in Taperoo last couple of weeks!

there are a few of us going out on Friday 27th August to the Baccas bar at henley square anytime from 8pm if you want to join us you are all more than welcome

Guest adelaidefords

Hello! we are also in our 40's but don't tell any one!! we are rentting in Birkenhead and would love to meet up for a drink some time..

Been here a year now and love it!!

Regards

Kate & Martin

Guest mike and tor

sounds good to meet up. I am 39 and the better half 29. we have a new born so day meeting would be good but we can get a baby sitter. we are in Cheltenham. AND 27th AUG is my birthday!

So lets get organised here.

Guest Peachie

well I have a rare weekend off so sat 28th could do 4 pm onwards for coffee a drink ect vcould also do that evening but we can't stay out past 10 as short of babysiters and only happy to let oldest sit till 10 or if anyone esle has any ideas where the kids could go too am open to any and all sugestions

maybe we should arrange an adults evening and a family meet up where the kids could make friends too and eveyone is sorted!!!!

Deb x