Ballroom Dancing

Guest Roo1

Its been a couple of years since I last took to the dance floor, so pretty rusty but does anyone on here Ballroom/Latin dance?

I'd love to start taking it up again. I've looked on google and there are a couple of dance classes near (ish) me (Hallett Cove) but if anyone goes to one or can recommend one I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers

Judi x

Guest Allie Bloss

Hey Judi.

I've never tried dancing but keen to give it a go, anything to get some weight off & muscle tone back!!!

Do you need to bring a partner as I cant see Wes going for it!!

Depending on location, time & cost count me in.

xx

Hey Judi.

I've never tried dancing but keen to give it a go, anything to get some weight off & muscle tone back!!!

Do you need to bring a partner as I cant see Wes going for it!!

Depending on location, time & cost count me in.

xx

Hey Allie,

I'll let you know what I find out hun and give you a shout! I've always gone dancing on my own as Ian is really not into it. Classes usually have people who need to partner up too, so its usually not a problem.

From what i've found out already there is a class in Glenelg. This might be too far out of your way hun but if I hear of any Noarlunga way, I'll let you know. It would be fun to go with a friend.

Judi xxx