re child care

Guest aogly1964@tiscali.co.uk

Guest aogly1964@tiscali.co.uk

hi can anyone help we are looking for childcare!!,our children are 7 and 5,my wife is a nurse at the women&childrens hospital.i came out having worked for marks and spencer in the uk as a retail manager but have been looking for work,david jones have offered me aposition with them,however trying to juggle the hours between us is hard especially at the weekends.i would be looking for someone for every other weekend and one late night everyother thursday till around 9.30,i know these are unsociable hours but thats retail im afraid so if anyone can help us we would love for you to get in touch on 8358-1382,or 04331-75564.many thanks andrew&sue.