Friends

Guest kernowman

Guest kernowman

Hi, I live in Athelstone I'm a 35 year old bloke who enjoys outdoor activities and the odd night out (nothing to big these days!). Especially watching rugby union when England are playing. I am easy going, social and like a good laugh. I have a 3 year old (nearly) daughter who I have 5 nights including one weekend per fortnight. I would love to find some new friends (prepared to travel a bit) for myself and my daughter.

Guest Damien

Hello mate, I've just turned 36 so may be too old for you! I love a good beer, fishing, any sport and having a laugh. We have a 5 year old girl and 9 yr old boy. You're more than welcome to come round for a beer/barbie. We are in Port Noarlunga.

Damo

Guest Guest75
Thanks Damo, I'll send you a PM (hopefully, having trouble withPM's).

Sorry to but in.

If you are having trouble with any aspect of the forum - give a moderator a shout,only too pleased to help.:D

Damo's a top bloke btw

Guest kernowman

Hi Tyke, the problem I'm having is when I hit send on a PM I get logged out. When I log back in my message has gone, nothing shows in my sent message list but some people have said they've received my messages. If you could help that would be great.

Guest Guest75
Hi Tyke, the problem I'm having is when I hit send on a PM I get logged out. When I log back in my message has gone, nothing shows in my sent message list but some people have said they've received my messages. If you could help that would be great.

That's not a problem I've seen before,I'll pass it on to the tech dept:D