NE Suburb Girls Get Together Fri 27 Aug

JanWelshy

:DHi

Having enjoyed my first social get together at the Fox & Firkin Wed 11 Aug (organized by Diane), I thought of arranging another.

I am suggesting Friday evening 27th August at the local Grove Tavern located in Surrey Downs (corner of Golden Grove Road and Grenfell Road).

Check out their website at www. ggtavern.com.au

You can look at the menu by clicking on - Grove Bistro and Bar, then Restaurant and scroll down to look at menu.

For those interested in having dinner, I could book a table say for 7.00pm (will need definite numbers asap). They offer a selection of main courses which includes the veggie/salad bar.

If you prefer not to eat, you could just come along say 8.30. They have entertainment from about 9pm - a live band and then a DJ should you wish to have a little "boogey on down" !

The place has quite a nice atmosphere, the age group is normally 30+. There is a fully covered heated outdoor area which is ideal if it gets a little noisy and you want to chat.:chatterbox:

Please let me know if you would like to come along and if you would like to be included for dinner. I would like to make a firm dinner booking by Thur 19th Aug.

Jan (ex Welshy) Wynn Vale :wacko: