Hair Evening at mine??

Guest laurenburton92

Guest laurenburton92

Someone just gave me fantastic idea about orgaising an evening in which i get everyone to mine for an evning of me doing some hair and also a great way to meet people?

i don't know if anyone would be interested but if you are let me no as i think i might cosider it.

:D

Guest jessica_svr

Sounds great Lauren! Have another one in January when I get back!!! Need to pamper my hair while im out there so it doesnt get too damaged with the sun and sea. Hope you find some work soon!! Jess x

Guest janmoo

Hi lauren MOST definitely count me in! I arrive 27 sept and i am a beauty therapist and nail technician. I hqve run these nights from here in uk and they are great! Maybe we could team up doin hair and beauty? Pm me and will have a chat. Im goin to be living in glenelg xx

• 2 weeks later...

oh can I come please, I got here in April, and my hair really needs some tlc. My hairdresser/best friend did my hair in the UK since I was 17 and no one did my hair like her. She just knew exactly what I needed and could see my vision of what I wanted. A real mind reader. Since she is like a million miles away, I haven't had the heart to let anyone else loose on my hair, but I would like you to give it a try.

Prema x

• 2 weeks later...