Seeping Friends! <3

Guest Cars

Heyyyyyy!!

My name is carly, & i have just moved to adelaide im currently living at christies beach but will be moving to moana on the 18th of september! i was wondering if there is anyone my age (im 19 by the way) who would fancy meeting up sometime for a coffee or something abit stronger =] :cute: PLease Pm me if you fancy it

Thank You!!! xxx

Hi Carly, my sister (Roberta) and I moved to adelaide two weeks ago with our family. Currently living in morphett vale which is just up the road from Christies Beach but are moving to Noalunga downs next week. Im 20 and my sister is 19. We would both like to meet up with you if you fancy it, we still dont know many places to go though yet but im sure there must be a cafe or something in Christies beach we can meet up at x

Heyyy!

yes defoo be up for meeting you and your sister! =]

Im free whenever you are hon =]

there is a little cafe right on the beach front called blue waters,

we could meet there and have a bite to eat =]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx