Girls Night In - Cancer Fund Raiser

Hi there
      Nothing like last minute warning (only had few days notice myself), but I am doing a fund raiser tonight in Victor Harbor for the Girls Night In to raise money for the Cancer Council.

I am putting on a fashion parade (Undercoverwear) which is casual/smart/sports clothes and lingerie (however this is not being modelled before you guys ask!!!). Starts at 7pm prompt and should be a good girlie giggle. I have no idea how Ozzie women enjoy themselves in VH (probably like the rest of us though), so even more reason to go for curiosity and see how they do it here.
      The event is being held in the pub there - the Crown Hotel, Victor Harbor.

Come along and support a great cause.

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Fantastic cause Sarah, sorry I missed it. I hope it went well for you.
      See you soon
      Angela x
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

certainly was an eye opener ...... next time anyone asks about Victor Harbor I will not be saying it is a retirement place - lots of young crazy people live there!!!!!

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums