Girls Night Out Fox n Firkin Weds 13th Oct

Diane

Thought it might be time for another girls' get together over in the North Eastern suburbs - so as we were made welcome there last time, and had a pretty good turn out, here's my suggestion:

Wednesday night 13th October

7:45 (ish) onwards

Fox n Firkin Pub (Tea Tree Gully)

All friends welcome, old and new, those that have come before, and those that haven't. Just drinking, but they do a pretty good bar menu up there if anyone wants food, but I'm not booking anything!

I'm up for that, as Tina said it will be good to put some faces to names.

Diane, can you pm your number, I'm okayish with roads and have sat nav, just in case I get lost.

Last time I tried to get to TTP, god knows where the gps took me but it was not TTP.

Prema x

random thought, how will I know who I'm looking for? and please don't say the accents, especially in a noisy pub environment, my brain classifies accents as "familiar" or "unfamiliar" and I've been here long enough now that australian falls into the same category as UK, french, and kiwi... Yes I know, I'm weird.

It's only a small pub actually - I reckon you'll be able to spot us pretty easily, but if not, ask Steve the landlord which are the pommy girls - I'm sure he'll happily point you to us (I'm the loud tall one with bad hair and rosacea!!) I'll PM you my mobile number as well though..(as long as that hasn't put you off!!)

D

If anyone doesn't know the pub, there is a very small car park around the back, you can park along the road on the opposite side if there is space, but probably the easiest is to park in the Tea Tree Gully Hotel car park and walk across.

See you all there.

Diane

Guest Chandan

Im sorry I am going to have to take a raincheck, I've been in bed all day with a migraine:SLEEP:, poor kids have done nothing but watch DVD's and Wii all day and eaten lots raisin toast...so bad I couldnt drive Dyl's to kindy this morning..

Have a wonderful time tonight and Diane, will grab that book off you next time.

Yep, great to see you all - did I read on another thread that Michelle had trouble getting home though?? Hope it didn't take you too long....

Prema, hope all is ok with you - sorry I couldn't talk much when you phoned, was sitting in the IMVS between blood tests! Hopefully see you next time, but if you want to grab a coffee sometime in the meantime, just shout.