New to adelaide and hoping to meet some 'normal' people

Guest Phil206

Guest Phil206

HI ALL,

I moved to Adelaide late last year, through the usual connections I’ve met a few people.

Unfortunately, I’m still waiting to meet some 'normal' people to hang out with and have a beer every now again. HA

I'm 22 and living with my Girlfriend in the North East area.. And if anyone is in a similar scenario or would like an extra friend, feel free to contact me!

Cheers PHIL

My son is 21 and my daughter 17, we came over in February 2010 and my Son has gained many many friends. I tend to have quite a few BBQ's and always invite newcomers, which these newcomers and our regulars have all got kids in their early 20's. I remind my Son that he has met all his friends via me and my BBQ's lol, which quite annoys him ha ha. I have another daughter aged 12 next week, which another BBQ is arranged for that. You are most welcome to come and meet my kids and his friends, etc. We live near you in Ferryden Park.