Making friends in Mawson Lakes

We've just arrived in Mawson Lakes and would love to get to know some people locally. We've only been here a few days but left home (Sheffield) nearly three months ago and so I'm missing all my mates back home terribly.

I'm 29 and a stay at home mum to an 18th month old girl, although I was a research scientist (chemistry) in a previous life! I would especially like to meet some other mums - my poor toddler has barely seen another child since we left home and I know she'd love having some other kids around to play with too! She's a really sweet friendly girl.

My husband starts work at UNISA next week and I'm dreading being home alone - if anyone would like to meet at one of the parks maybe, or perhaps for a coffee sometime, please give me a shout - thanks :)

Adelaide Dad
      Hi there - not quite a single mum but will a single dad do? Unfortunately I work during the week so wouldnt be able to get to meet you but I am hoping to move into mawson lakes soon and would be nice to meet some people in the area that i can catch up with. Hope you are all settling into life here in Adelaide. David

Wynn Vale
      0 times
      I have a 4 1/2 year old boy, I am off work at the moment (until next week) and would love to meet up at a Park or go for a coffee. If you fancy it let me know.:)