• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adelaide Central

Anyone fancy meeting up in Adelaide City / North Adelaide? A lot of the meet ups are outside Adelaide, and I live right by the city and am reliant on public transport so a central location would be great.

I moved here last month.

Hi Londongirl.

We (My Husband and I) live just north of North Adelaide and have recently found THE best Indian restaurant! So if you fancy a curry and a chat we are definately up for it - Friday or Saturday nights are good for us.

(If you want something other than curry there's loads to choose from so name your preference...)

Bit of info - I'm 28, OH 34, been in Adelaide nearly a year now.

Hi Turquoisefox - great to hear from you! Whereabouts is the Indian restaurant? We have been in Adelaide all of one month (Australia for three months), I am 48 and have a 13 year old in tow, so need to be close to city and early to get home on public transport. Would that would suit you? Otherwise a daytime meetup might be better.

Hey, so the Indian restaurant is in North Adelaide (sorry thought I'd said that!) so should be pretty good for public transport to the city - from my knowlege there is 2 buses that go at least every half hour to the city up until midnight. We can do early evening - just say what time is best for you.

BTW, the restaurant is called "Beyond India", at 170 O'Connell St, North Adelaide.

bognor regis west sussex
      2 times
      hi,london girl coming over for a reccie on nov 26.can meet up

Hey - Dave & Londongirl - I have a suggestion - how about friday night 29th?
      More the merrier! Let me know and I can book a table x

That's sounds like a good idea. Let's keep the thread going so others can come along if they want to.

(PS please book a place for my daughter too, thanks!)

Brompton SA5007
      112 times
      Hiya. I've been here 6 weeks and would love to come too if someone could suggest where to dump the car! What time were you thinking of booking the table for?

North Adelaide Meet Up

Was thinking of around 6pm. People can obviously arrive as and when, if that is too early for them. I think there is plenty of parking around O'Connell St, but then again, the Ozzie parking signs are difficult to understand!....

Hi everyone, 6pm sounds good to me... I'll wait until Monday to book so we have an idea of numbers...
      As for parking - there is a bit of on street parking also a car park "house" further down O Connell St towards the City on the right hand side - it is sign posted...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast