Reccie 1st-6th Nov - anyone available for a meet?

Guest jswift

Hi everyone, I’ll be arriving in Adelaide for a very very brief reccie on the above dates.

I’d love to meet up with someone to be shown the town and get the low down of living/working in Oz.

Single male, young free and a bit of a wannabe :huh: surf dude! Emigrating on my own next year. Already got my visa, itching to make the move early to mid 2011. Just need to tie-up all the usual loose ends in the UK.

Anyone free? Day or night I don’t mind, I’d love to get your insights into life down under.

Jez

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jez,

Just read your post, im available on Friday the 5th November during the day as I will be in the City for a job interview in the morning (shouldnt take long).

I have been here since January on a working holiday visa, but living down south with my girlfriend and her family who have emmigrated.

I can definately give you a few hints, tips and let you know any other info. As for the surfing, im booking up my first lesson next Saturday.

Give me a call on 0430 887 450 on Friday about midday if you want to meet up. Unfortunately I don't have a car but walking round the city doesn't take long.

All the best,

Steven Flood