Thanks to Donna

Guest Libby1971

Guest Libby1971

Good morning

It is the early hours of the morning and I am having to concentrate very hard on my spelling as alcohol related spelling mistakes may be embarassing (?can't remember how to spell it) but before I go to beddie byes I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Donna for suggesting a girlie night out.

THANK YOU!!!!!

I can say it was just what I needed, to meet some girlies and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Deb, Donna, Nic and Mel. It was nice to catch up with Liz and Rich again and I almost met Sarahsmartiepant for about 10 seconds but didn't have time to chat. So sorry but I hope to catch up with you soon.

Again Donna, a great idea and I hope the next one won't be too far away.

I have to lie down now and I am going to have a monster headache in the morning.

Libby x:jiggy:

Guest donna T

Thanks Libby - I am writing this with one eye closed as I still cannot focus properly!

Hope everyone had a great time and I am sorry I didn't get to chat with everyone.

I will definitely organise another one soon, although I might give my liver a few weeks to get over this one first:wacko:

Thanks to everyone for coming and hope to see you all soon

donna x

Good morning

It is the early hours of the morning and I am having to concentrate very hard on my spelling as alcohol related spelling mistakes may be embarassing (?can't remember how to spell it) but before I go to beddie byes I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Donna for suggesting a girlie night out.

THANK YOU!!!!!

I can say it was just what I needed, to meet some girlies and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Deb, Donna, Nic and Mel. It was nice to catch up with Liz and Rich again and I almost met Sarahsmartiepant for about 10 seconds but didn't have time to chat. So sorry but I hope to catch up with you soon.

Again Donna, a great idea and I hope the next one won't be too far away.

I have to lie down now and I am going to have a monster headache in the morning.

Libby x:jiggy:

I second that - it was a great night.Thanx Donna

Libby - how on earth did you manage to type this post.I staggered home - lay on the bed and went to sleep.Woke up at 5 feeling very very ill!!!!

Just managed to get dressed an hour ago!!

Off to a proper ozzie party now - and no -I won't be drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick

xxx

My head! My head! It huuuuuurts!!!! Do me a favour Donna, don't organise another girlie night for a while eh? Woke up at 5.45am and thought I'd gone blind. Then realised I'd gone to bed in full make up and with my contacts still in and they'd got stuck to my eye!! I have no recollection of getting home, quite surprised I'd come back to the right house to be honest!:biglaugh:

Guest donna T

I think it was all the $2 champers and free beer that did it:D

Well, we needed something to lubricate the voices for the next verse of Wonderwall and that bit of Depeche Mode

Here's to the next one:biglaugh:

DITTO......had a great night, met some more great people (sorry to those I didn't get chance to chat with).

I hear you all stayed quite 'late', well done !!

Look forward to the next night out....after Donna's liver has recovered & the hang overs have worn off !!

Have to say I popped to see Deb today, who assures me she had a headache, but looked & sounded fine...obviously used to drinking LOL.

See you all soon

Angela x

Guest Libby1971

Hi Nick

I managed very well last night, even managed to climb the sloping drive and the steps to my house. I had an informative although at times vague with hubbie and the dog (who was incredibly confused by the whole thing).

However, this morning - different story! I have come to the conclusion that it was the sleep that did it, I was fine till I slept...!!!!!I woke and swayed all the way to the sofa, sat, was very ill, took myself back off to bed, and surfaced an hour or so later.

Emily has said that if that is the state you get into when you drink, she isn't going to bother. RESULT!!!!!!

Bob however has chuckled most of the day...

SEE YOU ALL SOON I hope for a more sedate coffee!

Libby

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Can't wait for the next one - till then stay safe and steer clear of the "DARK SIDE" :arghh:!!!!!!

Yvonne;):biglaugh::biglaugh:

I had a good time last night too, was good to put faces to names etc, A few there I dint get to meet, maybe next time.

sarah

Guest deb and stoo
I have no recollection of getting home, quite surprised I'd come back to the right house to be honest!:biglaugh:

Hi Liz

I heard about your post from Libby so had to reply.........yes you were brought home by a tall dark stranger (actualy a short fat old bloke with no hair) who couldn't believe just how quiet you all were in the car on the way home, I honestly thought you had not had a good night and then realised you were all so p***d you couldn't actualy talk, which gets my vote, so when are you organising another Donna, sooner the better I say.This will give me some more 'golf playing credits' as Rich, Ash & Bob all want to become members of the 'Flammin Gallahs' so as the sole representitive over here at the mo I feel it my duty to sign em up and get them down to Wallunga.;)

Guest donna T
Hi Liz

I heard about your post from Libby so had to reply.........yes you were brought home by a tall dark stranger (actualy a short fat old bloke with no hair) who couldn't believe just how quiet you all were in the car on the way home, I honestly thought you had not had a good night and then realised you were all so p***d you couldn't actualy talk, which gets my vote, so when are you organising another Donna, sooner the better I say.This will give me some more 'golf playing credits' as Rich, Ash & Bob all want to become members of the 'Flammin Gallahs' so as the sole representitive over here at the mo I feel it my duty to sign em up and get them down to Wallunga.;)

:biglaugh:

Another one on its way in December I feel - the talk is of the Victoria Hotel on Main South Road as they hav a band and a dance floor too! Let's get those butts moving!

Don't forget Russ in the golf as he has been practising this week and has got his clubs out ready for the first time in over 5 years :jimlad:

Donna x

Guest deb and stoo
:biglaugh:

Don't forget Russ in the golf as he has been practising this week and has got his clubs out ready for the first time in over 5 years :jimlad:

Donna x

Hi Donna

Wonderful news, another volunteer is just what we need, Jac if you're reading this make sure you bring lots of new cards and pack your laminator last, looks like 'Flammin Gallah' memberships are going to be at a premium.

Is Russ using the driving range on Major's as suggested to Ash & Bob getting up there soon to fine tune our 300 yard drives:jiggy:

Guest ozzy wannabe

Wow sounds like you had a fab nite!!:jiggy:

Thats one thing I'm going to miss the silly drunken girlie nites that I occassionally have with my mates:goofy:. I turn 30 a few months after arriving I know this will be tough as a few of my friends are turning 30 around the same time and we had plans on how we were going to celebrate :sad:.

Vicky

Guest donna T
Hi Donna

Wonderful news, another volunteer is just what we need, Jac if you're reading this make sure you bring lots of new cards and pack your laminator last, looks like 'Flammin Gallah' memberships are going to be at a premium.

Is Russ using the driving range on Major's as suggested to Ash & Bob getting up there soon to fine tune our 300 yard drives:jiggy:

He is definitly going to the range on Majors Road but the whole '300 yard drives' thing leaves me a bit confused!:v_SPIN:

Just looking forward to him going out on a Saturday / Sunday to play golf, make a few friends and leave me to drink wine with the ladies :biglaugh:

Guest deb and stoo
He is definitly going to the range on Majors Road but the whole '300 yard drives' thing leaves me a bit confused!:v_SPIN:

Just looking forward to him going out on a Saturday / Sunday to play golf, make a few friends and leave me to drink wine with the ladies :biglaugh:

Hi Donna

Well Deb is with you on the drinking wine bit:v_SPIN: and 300 yard drives is what a certian Mr Tiger Woods does, I could probably manage one hitting my ball over a 300 yard high cliff:biglaugh:

Guest donna T
Hang on, who's looking after the children whilst you lot go off and hit balls with sticks? Oh that's right, the ladies! Hmm, ladies I think it's time to organise a winery tour! With a minibus and driver of course. Who's with me? So far I'm thinking Donna, Deb, Judi, Libby, Nick, Mel, Sarah... shall I start a list?:jiggy:

Now you're talking - lets plan a date soon - very soon;)