meet ups in Mitchell Park (5043) or surrounds???

phil&Sue

Hi, been here 6 months now!!!!!, and been a bit flat out with things!!!!, does anyone know of any meet ups/girls meet ups in Mitchell Park (5043 near Westfield Marion)/surrounding suburbs, for an occasional drink/movies etc??.....

Thank you....

Havent heard of any but im sure my wife (38) would be up 2 meeting up with other ladies we live in mitchell park :)

Guest Sannie!

hi If anybody wants a taxi service, drop me a msg.. I have my own car (not a taxi..lol) and will charge you much lesser than taxis does. doing this just to make some extra cash and meet new people... I am a newee too ;-).. I am little slow on roads but safe enough :-)

Guest the4hopes
Hi, been here 6 months now!!!!!, and been a bit flat out with things!!!!, does anyone know of any meet ups/girls meet ups in Mitchell Park (5043 near Westfield Marion)/surrounding suburbs, for an occasional drink/movies etc??.....

Thank you....

Hi Sue, I've been busy the last few weeks but I will plan to meet up with you in the day if you like?