golf buddy wanted at the pat

Guest karen123

Hi This is Richard from the Henderson's09. As my wife said we play either on sat or sun I send a text out mid week its only friendly game of golf no comps, no commitment, just a larf. I have a list of guys in my fone so if you want me to add you please PM me with your number, I normally book two slots, 1 for sat and 1 for Sun. the guys normally text back saying which they would prefere and I just tell them who to get in touch with. I do like to take the p a bit and normally do I am not bias though I will rip the p out of my self. We are a mixture of mid to high HC. Also if I could enquire is it Karen or are you just using your Wife/Partner/friends PIA if so could I also get your name.

Cheers Richard

Hi guys

Count me in, that is when we finally arrive, hopefully in Jan 2011, so tell me, is bringing in golf clubs, OK ???

Do we have to prove we have had our clubs steam cleaned etc ?

Thanks

Rory

Guest the umphs

I just cleaned mine with a bit of hot water and dried them clean with a towel. Emptied the bag of any remnants of dirt and I had no problem. I did leave my shoes though as they were filthy and then regretted it as the cost of a decent new pair here is $200+.

I've bought a pair of Footjoys off Sports Direct and paid the international delivery (£55) and it works out much cheaper....

Basically, pack and send everything you own. It costs soooooo much more for everything here. Try and squeeze in a lifetime of food too, as its well expensive here!!

Dan

Hi guys

Thanks for the advice, will get out the "marigolds" and scrub up ...

Always keen to meet fellow hackers, so hope to meet up late Jan if all goes well.

Do you advise bringing in my clubs as "airline luggage" or to rather put in the container??

Cheers

R:policeman: