recce 2nd Feb-16th Feb 2011

Guest fluxsta

Guest fluxsta

Hi there,

Posted a few times on the forum and we are visiting for recce next February. Wondering if there are any people with young families that would be willing to meet up and share their experiences with us whilst we are over?

Nigel -34, nurse

Catherine- 32, care manager

Bella-4, professional princess

Rosie and Amelie, nearly 1 and growing

Cheers guys and counting days until flights now....................

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi, We be happy to meet up when you get here, we got a 5 year old girl and 3 year old twin boys. Where abouts you planning on staying? We live down south. Will be a year in Feb since we arrived.

Michelle x

Ooooooooooo we could have a bit of a do down south then.:idea: We also live in the southern suburbs, Tracey is a nurse and we have er quite a few littlies.:biglaugh: Be glad to 'hook up' when you're here. :D

Guest fluxsta

Guys,

This is an awesome response to a post!! Many thanks! As so many people have replied, it sounds like a big meet up then? any ideas on dates, times etc? You guys are the experts

;-)

• 2 months later...
Guest fluxsta

Right,

Clock is ticking til we are all deposited at Heathrow! Who wants a meet up? Won't have a laptop or mobile phone so contact details please or thoughts from others? We already have some people who have kindly contacted us, but we are keen to gather as much of people's experience as we can in the short time we are over. It has been great to hear from everyone on here so far and we are looking forward to meeting some of you in person!!

Cheers

I hope to be able to come along too, I work weds presently. Have a little un, 21 months, if its an eve meet up, will need few days/so to organise babysitter, apart from that, wld like to join for a chat, my hubby may be able to come too....

PLS CAN SOMEONE PM ME, i live near marion hotel!!!, thanks, ENJOY YOUR RECCIE,

sue, jack

mitchell park

Hi,

Has a date or location been decided for this meet up in the South?

We're doing a recce in Adelaide from 12th Feb to 22nd Feb. Staying in a rental in Seaford Rise, just the two of us and our 20 month old son.

Would be great to meet up with others who are already settled or just arrived.

Cheers

Scott