xmas work do for the stay/work at home mums/dads/singles

Guest Chandan

Guest Chandan

I have had so many friends say they cant come out for a night out the past week or so because its their husbands/partners xmas work do and they have to watch the kids...

• Im a stay at home mum..meaning my collegues are nearly 1 and 5
  • I dont get a xmas work do..
  • I DO get to cook XMAS dinner, I DO get to do alot of WORK.
  • I do get XMAS, WORK and DO all in the same sentence.. but no alcohol or cheeky laughs involved...

Surely I cant be the only one feeling like this...

Anyone up for a Xmas Work Do for the ones that dont get one...

Thinking friday or saturday the 17th/18th of Dec sounds good. Prefer down near Glenelg way but am open to other ideas.

Everyone welcome....

Hi Danni

A fellow Pom, Georgie, is doing standup comedy at the Rhino Rooms this Wednesday night - couple of us are going along to watch her, so you're welcome to join us (if it's not your Other Half's work do!!)

Drop me a PM if you fancy it. It's an Open Mike kind of thing, where new and newish comedians get to try out stuff for 5-8 minutes (I think it is) and been there a couple of time, usually 10 or 12 comics on.... and drinks are cheap!!

Diane