Haggis help urgently needed

Guest hopefull

Guest hopefull

Guys,

We have a works do on Friday and I've been tasked with taking a haggis. Anybody know where i could get one at such short notice, willing to go anywhere but preferrably down south or the city.

Thanks Guys

Anderson who used to supply most of the people seam to have went out of bissines.The only place is Ritos deli in colloinades they sell sliced haggis like black pudding. The Scottish shop on marion road only realy do gifts and kilt hire the used to be on south road and sold everything it was called the braveheart cafe but have been on Marion road about 3 years they have a web site www.braveheartcafe.com.au try that but don think you will have any luck. Give them a roll on square sasuage tattie scone and HP sauce and a glass of Iron Bru to wash it down. LOL

Guest Chandan
Anderson who used to supply most of the people seam to have went out of bissines.The only place is Ritos deli in colloinades they sell sliced haggis like black pudding. The Scottish shop on marion road only realy do gifts and kilt hire the used to be on south road and sold everything it was called the braveheart cafe but have been on Marion road about 3 years they have a web site www.braveheartcafe.com.au try that but don think you will have any luck. Give them a roll on square sasuage tattie scone and HP sauce and a glass of Iron Bru to wash it down. LOL

oops, sorry , just notice the signage put up in the last month or so , hence why I assumed it was new.. my mistake.