What are the singles up to Xmas Day?

Guest sturg

well my son goes off to his dads at 12 and a very nice aussie family has kindly invited me there so im not a sad person on my own lol, i did look for stuff on the net for singles to do xmas day but there was nothing really. Think its a dificult time of year often for people on their own and i will be glad when its all over lol :biglaugh: But alot of people head to the beach and there used to be an xmas day meet up on here (was last 2 yrs).

Cornish Busdriver - nice to hear your working, not sure how that helps me!

thearmchairdetective - thanks for asking what Matt's doing! Maybe you thought Matt would be able to assist? If so, thanks for trying.

ozzieclare2be - good to hear your sorted and that your "not a sad person on your own"! p.s. keep your chin up.

Mitchell - great...have a fantastic time but again that's got nothing to do with my post!

To all - what I am trying to say is...are there a few people meeting up for a bit of Christmas cheer that have nothing organised. If people are meeting down the beach...where? I know of a couple of people heading to Henley Beach later in the afternoon...just didn't fancy spending half the day on my own but if I have to, then so be it. Will just meet them later but would prefer to fill my day.

Do the pubs open Xmas Day? Maybe that's the answer and a few of us can meet there then head to the beach?

p.s. I don't need to know what your up to if everyone is not invited!

:christmassmilie:

Cornish Busdriver - nice to hear your working, not sure how that helps me!

thearmchairdetective - thanks for asking what Matt's doing! Maybe you thought Matt would be able to assist? If so, thanks for trying.

ozzieclare2be - good to hear your sorted and that your "not a sad person on your own"! p.s. keep your chin up.

Mitchell - great...have a fantastic time but again that's got nothing to do with my post!

To all - what I am trying to say is...are there a few people meeting up for a bit of Christmas cheer that have nothing organised. If people are meeting down the beach...where? I know of a couple of people heading to Henley Beach later in the afternoon...just didn't fancy spending half the day on my own but if I have to, then so be it. Will just meet them later but would prefer to fill my day.

Do the pubs open Xmas Day? Maybe that's the answer and a few of us can meet there then head to the beach?

p.s. I don't need to know what your up to if everyone is not invited!

:christmassmilie:

lol thats fair enough, i guess if id have thought sooner could have put a post up to organise something. Django has just posted think there will be a few people heading to silver sands beach for a meet up. Not sure about the pubs but theres a few single peeps on here and hope you get something organised xx

Guest cornish Busdriver
What are you doing Matt?

Bus's still gotta run even on xmas day, in fact im working right through the whole of xmas and new year.

Never mind the money is great and i hate xmas as well.