Meet new friends.

Guest irish mike

Guest irish mike

Hi guy's,

My wife and i have now located in Ridgehaven next to Tee Tree Plaza, my wife (Noon) doesn't drive yet and is at home with our little man Ethan 11 months old.

If any of you guys could possilby recommend any play groups or idea's for us to meet new friends that would be great.

We have tried to find mother and toddler group with no luck so far, think my wife is lacking adult company, i am at work Monday to Friday.

Hope you guys can help, otherwise all good we have got a great rental, car sorted, job going well, still waiting for phone and internet to be connected lets not go there, shopping good did i just admit to that???

Hope everyone has a great and safe xmas, here is to the new year.

Mike.

Hi Mike and welcome to this side of town. Not sure about play groups etc as mine are a bit older, but Waterworld is great if you haven't discovered that yet, as a place to take the littlies (and biggies!)

Ask at the library about toddler groups for your wife and son - it's a great library and they ae really helpful in there. It's in the council office building (council upstairs, library downstairs) They also have holiday activities there for varioius ages. And this is a good site for various info: Northeast.net.au

Merry Christmas to you all

Diane

Hya Mike,

theres a few on this site around your area with little ones and expected little ones, sure they can point you in the right direction for play groups.

We're living in Northern Subs (Salisbury North) and I work in tea tree plaza, p/t

got a 3 yr old and older kids.

tell the mrs to pm me if she wants meet for cuppa, take care.

Hi have you tryed the library at tea tree plaza they do a fantastic little corner where mums go with their children and listen to a stories being read to them.

Its gorgous in there bean cusions and soft play things for toddlers. They appear to do a Baby bounce club on Thursday from 10.30am - 11.00am. Lots of mums go there.

They are great in there and can give you lots of information, at the moment there are lots of activities going on all the time over the holiday's. Pick up a booklet called School Holiday Programme (if you choose to go there) they have activities going on for babies right up to 18 year olds.

Also another popular place round here is up at Golden Grove next to Cheap and Chips there is a place there called bubbles (indoor ball-pool, soft play slides play area) your child might be a bit young for it but I think they have a playschool type day.

Julie

Hi Mike, i am probably with in walking distance of you and don't drive aswell, got a 2 month old and just starting to get out and about with him, most groups are closed now for xmas but if your wife fancies getting together for a coffee let me kno xx

Hi Mike,

I'm in the vicinity (being near TTP) and am in walking / staggering distance there. There is the pub (opposite McDonalds) and I would be happy to grab a pint any time, the more the merrier.

People are right, the TTG library is great. The other one I like is Greenacres library, but the TTG library has a really good, modern feel to it - and computer access is fab.

CJ.

Guest NatalieW

Hiya,

We just moved to Adelaide a few weeks ago and live in Windsor gardens. I have an 8 week old baby and would love to make some friends. If your wife or Weez or anyone else would like to meet for a coffee that would be lovely.

I will definitely go to the tea tree plaza library as well.

Thanks alot!

Nat

Hi,

I am just across the road from you in Redwood Park, there is a playgroup at Redwood Park Primary school which runs on Friday mornings around 11am I think, during term time, also if you fancy meeting up for a coffee there is a good child friendly cafe in Redwood Park called Soul Food. Just shout out if you want to meet

Wendy

Hi louise, i have a 12 week son who was born on the 16 oct, i think natalie has messaaged you, we seem to have a lovely little baby group going now, would be great to meet you and your little one

xx