girl friends for drinking and having fun

Guest karen123

Guest karen123

I am looking for all the single or married ladies out there that want to escape the daily grind and have fun nights out having a giggle and a boogie or a day shopping and a coffee which ever suits. I am in need of female friends that enjoy girly days out and fun down the pub or nightclub without the males about.

If you are interested drop me a line.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karen123

i'm in plympton just down the road from glenelg, if you fancy catching up 4 coffee or something stronger let me know i have a few other ladies interested in a get together so we could arrange a time that suits us all if you want to come along.

i"m karen 41 years old but don't tell anyone! married with 2 kids mike 21 nat 18 and my husband tim

Guest karen123
Me too, where are you? I am in Unley xx

let me know when and where theres a few girls wanting to get together so we could all get together when suits i have suggested glenelg so no one gets lost!!!!!

Guest karen123

if anyone wants to meet this sunday, 2nd jan yes i know you will probably have a hangover, we can meet down at glenelg about 2pm and take it from there, sent me a pm if you are interested. if this doesn't suit we can make it during the week one night

Hello! I am ALWAYS up for a night out and I live in Happy Valley, am 31 and have a 3 and 2 year old. Not sure I can make it along on Sun, but would love to know about any future get togethers!

:)

Guest Chandan

Hi Karen!

Im just down the road in Edwardstown. I am up for girly drinks!! is everyone meeting on sunday? I may get to meet up later on in the afternoon..

Im 32 with two kids (4.5 years and just turned 1 today -woohoo).. (three if you count the hubby!)

Nicole- met up with Rachel aka Roula the other day , she mentioned you were in Unley so saying hi and hope to me you someday!

Let me know the plan of action for sunday!

Guest karen123

ok ladies my number is *********** if any of you are up for drinks on sunday give me a call we can arrange time and place hope to speak soon

Please PM for phone number!

(Tyke edited out mobile for personal security!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest75

Hey girls..

Don't want to be be Mr Misery but can you swap numbers / contact details by PM?

This is a public forum, we cannot stop the general public browsing and you don't know who could be picking up your personal contact details.:shocked:

Hope ya have a fun night!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest forbess

Hi ladies

I have not yet arrived in Adelaide and having just broken up with my partner of 10 years I find myself coming to Adelaide on my own. Anyway enough of that stuff, I will definately be up for meeting up with you gals for shopping, nights out etc.

Thanks,

Sharon

Hi

I live in west lakes Shore but am definitely up for meeting up without the kids.

I am 40 with 2 kids (2 & 4). OH loves to babysit lol!

Let me know when & where!

Lisa