wanting to meet new people

Guest Byron

Hi everyone,

I arrived in Adelaide 2 months ago and have got the essentials sorted now, so just wanted to introduce myself, Im 36 years old, single man from Blackpool UK, living 5 mins from the CBD, in Hindmarsh, near the football stadium.

If there is anyone wanting to have a drink and a chat then pm me.

All the best for 2011

Lee

Guest Messua

Hi Byron,

I saw your post and couldn't resist saying hello. Hubby & I brought our 3 boys here from Lytham nearly 12 years ago! Hope you enjoy it here in Adelaide.

Jane

Hi Byron,

I saw your post and couldn't resist saying hello. Hubby & I brought our 3 boys here from Lytham nearly 12 years ago! Hope you enjoy it here in Adelaide.

Jane

Thanks Jane,

Iv moved out here for a better life with my own daughter.Iim sure it will all work for the better. Anyway Lytham is far better than Blackpool, but looking forward to feeling settled here in Adelaide.

Lee

Hi Lee, not sure if you are interested but a group of blokes play golf every weekend, so if you play golf then you are lways welcome to join in. One of the lads is actually from Blackpool as well, i am from Burnley originally and some of the lads are from Leeds and Liverpool. But if you are into golf, then i will be willing to meet up as i am only a five mins drive from you.

Tony

Hi Lee, not sure if you are interested but a group of blokes play golf every weekend, so if you play golf then you are lways welcome to join in. One of the lads is actually from Blackpool as well, i am from Burnley originally and some of the lads are from Leeds and Liverpool. But if you are into golf, then i will be willing to meet up as i am only a five mins drive from you.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Unfortunatly I dont play golf, may have to go on the driver range to practice my swing!. But would welcome a night out with a few ales soon, pm me when your free and we can meet up. Im not a big drinker but it would be good to have a chat with someone over a beer.

cheers

Hi Lee

I am not a drinker either, pissed on three. I am ok for tonight, if that's short notice. You can choose where and what time. If not tonight I am ok most evenings. My house phone is ****** and mobile is ********. Tony

( Phone no's edited out - ask Mik suggest please pm each other - your phoneline will be getting junk calls otherwise mate!) Tyke

Tony

you northerners all stick together!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Byron, if you are at a loose end anytime just pm me and I'm more than happy to meet for a couple of beers, wouldn't mind having a night in the city one weekend if any one else fancies a get together.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest donkey_slapper

Hi Lee,

Small world indeed! I'm originally from Blackpool too!!

Moved out with work in Aug 2001 and still here. Got citizenship in '06, married in '09 and welcomed our baby boy into the world in Dec last year.

We live in the western suburbs (Henley Beach) - for a change from the southerners that seem to be in abundance here :)

If you want to chat or look around our part of the world, you can PM me.

Enjoy the life out here; I certainly don't regret the move!

Cheers

Frank

• 2 months later...
Guest Adelaide Dad

Hey there Lee I'm happy to meet up for a pint or 3 with a new visitor to our lovely city. If you live so close to the stadium do you get along to any of the games? Hope you are adjusting to the new life here. Cheers, David