Jane's 40th Birthday BBQ Street Party

Boxertony

To those members who do not know us, this is the best time to meet us and many of our friends. This time last year my family and I had just arrived and knew no one. We organised a couple of open house invitations to our BBQ's and over 50 people attended to our first BBQ, it was amazing, within an hour, everyone was socialsing and becoming good friends. Thankfully we are still very good friends with the original people we met and they will be attending Jane's 40th tomorrow (Sat 22nd Jan) from 4pm, most people coming after 6pm though. Like last year I would like to invite all. Newcommers to our BBQ. Great way to meet new people. We have three kids aged 21 lad, 17 girl and 12 girl and most of the people who are coming have kids similar to these ages. We are fully aware that families with older children it can be hard for you to help your older children to meet similar older children, but this is the way where our two older children met there friends nowm so bring them along. We live in a small cul de sac of 7 homes and the neighbours are happy to have a street bbq. We live in Ferryden Park, North West Adelaide, off South Road, Regency Road. Send me a personal message on here, if you want come and I will give you my address etc. Or e-mail me on Tony_Smith1969@hotmail.com