play groups south

Guest australian haggis

Guest australian haggis

hey

Looking for play groups or meet ups in hallett cove or nearby for my 2 year old thomas the tank enthusiast. lol any info would be appreciated

thank you

hey

Looking for play groups or meet ups in hallett cove or nearby for my 2 year old thomas the tank enthusiast. lol any info would be appreciated

thank you

Hi my wife went to trott park centre on monday for the first time and enjoyed she is looking for another one too so will try Karra Kindergarten probably next week. If you would like to meet her at trott park centre on monday she would be happy to meet you and then maybe go together to H/c on the friday. We have a 1 year old daughter :)

darren :)

Guest australian haggis
Hi my wife went to trott park centre on monday for the first time and enjoyed she is looking for another one too so will try Karra Kindergarten probably next week. If you would like to meet her at trott park centre on monday she would be happy to meet you and then maybe go together to H/c on the friday. We have a 1 year old daughter :)

darren :)

hey thanks that would be good what time on Monday is it on?

JACQUI