Numbers please........??????

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

Ok guys seeing as it looks like we could have another west mids meet on our hands numbers wise..........Could everyone who could be going on the South east meet 12th Jan to the meet please Pvt message me, (graandjac) so i can get a rough idea on numbers . Just so that poor suzi dosent book a pub that only takes 20 people....!!!!! Cheers Graham;)

Ok guys seeing as it looks like we could have another west mids meet on our hands numbers wise.....

Erm I think you might mean East Mids.;) I'm surprised you managed to find it. :P:p

Guest happy-jools

Whats happening a south meet, as west mids meet or an east mids meet.

Im confused.

Just let us know, and we will see if we can make it. East mids is defo easier to get to that the South for us, but Im defo not camping. So if anyone has a caravan in their back garden.

Other than that we could book a hotel. Depends if we have enough money left over from Christmas. Hehe.

Would love to meet up tho. Feels like forever since the last meet.:err:

Guest Leanne & Mark

OOOOOOO BLIMEY WHOS MEETING WHERE WHAT HOW WHEN????

We are in kent, so i suggest you all come this way;) in fact i can see a nice pub or two from our house!!!

What have i missed??

Well you can put our name on the list...wanna get used to this travelling thing!!!!

How do i get to the south..?!?!?!

Dan and Steph

just follow the sun, and stop off every now and then to check the beer prices are going up.

Simon

Guest graandjac

L & M please Ian hes being a wally ...:biglaugh:he knows full well the meet is a southern one , and is just confusing things, the venue is still to be confirmed by Mozzy, but i think it is going to be in the Crawley ish area.....? so watch this space. Cheers Graham

Guest Guzzler&Sas
L & M please Ian hes being a wally ...:biglaugh:he knows full well the meet is a southern one , and is just confusing things, the venue is still to be confirmed by Mozzy, but i think it is going to be in the Crawley ish area.....? so watch this space. Cheers Graham

G'day mate,

Rearrange this well known phrase

Up brewery couldn't p*ss a organise in a, :P, hope you all have good time if you all manage to meet up in the same place, village , town, county, country.:confused:

Good luck

Guzzler

Rearrange this well known phrase

Up brewery couldn't p*ss a organise in a, :P,

You have to remember Guz that this is the gang that gave you a weeks reading trying to arrange a round of golf. :biglaugh:

Right guys and girls ( and Graham!)

It has been decided and i have emailed to book an area, so fingers crossed the location for the meet is http://www.themillhouse.info/.

Hyde Drive

Ifield, Crawley

West Sussex

RH11 0PL

Tel: 01293 534959

All looks nice there and when we contacted them a few days ago they said they could allocate the lower restaurent to us. Have asked that its set aside from midday to give the long distance visitors time to get there and have a meal first.

Hope this is acceptable to you all and looking forward to seeing you all there on the 12th January! The more the merrier.

Also dont worry Pete ive asked them to put sign posts up all the way from your front door so you should have no trouble finding it!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: