New to Adelaide would love to meet a few people

Guest The Blonde

Guest The Blonde

Hi all

Im a recently moved to the area single lady 34 just moved here from Auckland New Zealand but originally from Cardiff UK. I live in North Adelaide and love sport and running a game of tennis and a few pints. Id love to meet up with a few people for a few drinks and get to know the area and make a few friends as I currently dont know a soul in the area.

Id love to hear from anyone so if anyone fancies a drink or a coffee send me a message through.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chuckle

Hi there

I've been in adelaide 10 years now but do know what it's like to start over I also moved here from NZ but am from UK. Love Tennis too and being active. i'm 38yo female if interested in a coffee let me know.

Dee

• 1 month later...
Guest Adelaide Dad

Hi "The Blonde" welcome to Adelaide and I hope you have settled in well. I am an active single Dad into my sports and would definitely be keen to catch up for a coffee/drink or whatever (obviously when I don't have the kids). Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers, David