Dancing for 2 1/2 year old

Denise

As the above says, I'm looking for dance classes for my daughter, nothing serious, she is just at that age where she loves twirling around and dancing.

I took her to one at Woodcroft last week but no one else turned up so she was dissapointed not to see lots of other little girls there to dance with. Anyone know of anywhere, I live in Flagstaff Hill but will drive half an hour or so to one.

Thanks

Tutu and twirl is just down past MacDonalds on Goodwood Rd as you head into the city. It is on the right. From their webby.......

We offer classically based pre-dance classes for 2-5 year olds with experienced dance teacher, "Princess Bows". Princess Bows introduces children to the world of dance in a magical and inspiring way, developing their coordination, self-confidence, creativity and social development.

Classes are run in 10 week terms and are each 30 minutes, but children can enrol at any point.

Call us now on 8299 9246 for more information of to book a free trial lesson.

Fusion Dance where mine go have dancing from age of 2 and she always has quite a few turn up, she does saturday and during the week. The little ones modern jazz is great and when they have their big end of year show at noarlunga theatre the little ones get to dance on the stage. No pressure and thay have a ball, I think they do ballet for the little ones too. Give Tiffany a ring, she is lovely. Have attached the details.

Dance Fusion

Address: 6/10 Sherebrooke Bvd, Woodcroft, SA, 5162

Phone number: (08) 83224240

Fusion Dance where mine go have dancing from age of 2 and she always has quite a few turn up, she does saturday and during the week. The little ones modern jazz is great and when they have their big end of year show at noarlunga theatre the little ones get to dance on the stage. No pressure and thay have a ball, I think they do ballet for the little ones too. Give Tiffany a ring, she is lovely. Have attached the details.

Dance Fusion

Address: 6/10 Sherebrooke Bvd, Woodcroft, SA, 5162

Phone number: (08) 83224240

Thanks Tracey, thats where I took her last week and she was the only one in the class, shame really , I met Tiffany and she tried really hard to get Lola up dancing but being the only littley there it was all too much! I'll try goodwood road, she is desperate to dance!!!

Guest familygood

I take my little girl to In Step school of dance on Beach Road. She does pre-kindy ballet and tap for 2.5 to 4 yr olds. Its a lovely group they do 3 different sessions a week. We go Mondays mornings and there is about 10 in the group. My little one loves it. They can then progress of course to all the other groups/exams etc. as they get older.

Welcome to the Studio

wow, that really suprises me, was it the week one? WHen Niamh danced there were loads of girls but she did a sat am. She decided dancing infront of people wasn't for her lol

It was the Saturday am class, I left a message at the goodwood road one 5 days ago and no answer! Why is this so hard.

Im gonna try the one on beach road now!

I take my little girl to In Step school of dance on Beach Road. She does pre-kindy ballet and tap for 2.5 to 4 yr olds. Its a lovely group they do 3 different sessions a week. We go Mondays mornings and there is about 10 in the group. My little one loves it. They can then progress of course to all the other groups/exams etc. as they get older.

Welcome to the Studio

Thanks Emma, I've emailed Judith, the 10am Saturday class sounds perfect.