Tupperware?

suzer

Hi Tupperware seems to be bigger here than it was in the UK (or maybe I just never really looked for tupperware in the UK!). I bought my little boy a lunch set from a stall in Marion Mall the other day - lovely it was too. The ladies there were happy to do parties - but I am sure they would also like to recruit new sales people too.

Lindsey

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there

I do party plan here and love it, but I do Undercoverwear - womens clothes and lingerie. I have had a Tupperware party and the lady was called Barbra but I don't have her number, but she is based in Woodcroft and has been doing it for about 26 years! If you go onto their website, I am sure you can get your local rep to contact you. Also as with any party plan, they would love to recruit you .... I have found it a great way to get out and about, meeting people and earning some pin money.

If you need any further info, PM me.

Regs

Sas

Hi

Yes, I know a lady who does tupperware parties......

Juliet Green

Tel. 8326 9090

0417 863 971

Going to have a party myself in the new year - ive got their catalouge - it does seem a bit pricey - but the stuff looks lovely and looks good quality too.

sarahx

I think it may be cheaper in the states...I know things that cost about $70NZ cost about $30US:mad: