new to moana

Guest team hewitt

Guest team hewitt

Moved here about a week ago with hubby and our two children one of 2 and one of 4 years. Now we have finally got over the jet lag, we would really like to get out and meet people. If interested please reply. Thanks.

Guest dittydotty1

Hi,

we are in Aldinga Beach, i have a 3 year old boy and 5 year old girl. be happy to meet up with you ,

just pm me and will sort something out. really friendly bunch on here, i did a similar post a few months ago and got lots of replies.

amanda

Moana....Moana...Moana....what lovelyplace....we used to rent up the road in Seaford but spent many a happy evening, arvo, days, on the beach or at the Surf Club....or best of all enjoyng some great food and great wines at the Deep Blue Cafe.

We loved our time there, but have now moved down to Aldinga Beach having built our own place....just ask away on here guys for any queries...

HG

Guest Coleybear

Hi

We are moving to Seaford Meadows next Friday. We met you Karyn at the Seacliff beach meetup. I have a 2 year old and would love to meet up to. I dont' work on Tuesday and Wednesday so that would be a good day for me. Perhaps meet at Moana beach?

Nicole

Guest Murphy642

Hi we also live in Seaford Medows, been here about 3 weeks. I have a 2 year old and a 6 year old. I would love to meet up with you guys. Unfortunately Wed is the only day that my son goes to childcare!!!

Hopefully I can come to the next get together.

Christine x

Guest seekingsunshine

Hi team Hewitt will your four year old be going to moana kindi? if so might see you there as i have four year old twins as well as 20mth old and 5 wk baby :)

we've been in seaford for a year now and its really family friendly! a lot of playgroups to go to to, at seaford/moana community centre playgroup runs monday n wednesday morning and theres a kindi gym on a tuesday. seaford library has different baby/toddler groups too.

might see some of you there! x

Guest team hewitt

Hi Seeking snushine

I'm hoping that my 4 year old will be going to Moana kindi they were meant to call me today, I will give them a call on monday.

Thanks for the info on the playgroups. I hope to see you there.

Melita x

HI!We Don't Have any children.but would like to be included if that's ok with you??????????????

You're very welcome, beach sounds good the weather forecast so far looks good for that day. Any time suits better for everyone and we will finalise something. As long as Im free for the school run any other time suits

Karen

Guest team hewitt
You're very welcome, beach sounds good the weather forecast so far looks good for that day. Any time suits better for everyone and we will finalise something. As long as Im free for the school run any other time suits

Karen

I can do any time.

Melita. x

Guest Murphy642

Hi I changed my son's childcare day to Thursday so I could take my daughter to gymnastics. I can come on Wed. Hurray! It would be nice to meet some new people. I am free anytime too, I also have to be avail for the school run.

Also I am going to the library at seaford tomorrow for the kids thing. Is anyone else going?

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Christine x

what about 10.30 beside the lifesaving club, save anyone getting lost on the beach. If anyone wants my mobile incase they are lost/late etc please pm me

Karen

sorry going to have to change the time to 11.30, hope that suits everyone. See you then

Hi Mel

Hope you had a great day today meeting all the mums,:o as discussed I will be organising the regular get together for all the families that have stayed with us at Acacia Rentals, in the next few weeks but it looks like there are loads of new families in and around Moana so I will probably extend the invite to all families in the area :D

Will pop over in the next few days

Take care

Kim