East Midlands Pre-Xmas drinkies???

Guest Tracijbc

Guest Tracijbc

Anyone in the East Midlands fancy a bevvie or two in the run up to the festive period? Perhaps a beer and a curry in Nottingham? If not, let us know if you fancy somewhere close and we'll put it in the diary...Walkabout seems appropriate, but other suggestions on dates/places/times are more than welcome.

Hope to catch up with a few peeps before the fat bloke in the red suit makes his appearance. :wideeyed:

Traci xx

Guest happy-jools

Would have done if we were nearer to you guys, but its difficult enough meeting up with people who live up north next to me.

Sorry but maybe another time. Or even better, next Xmas in Adelaide.xx:wubclub:

Anyone in the East Midlands fancy a bevvie or two in the run up to the festive period? Perhaps a beer and a curry in Nottingham? If not, let us know if you fancy somewhere close and we'll put it in the diary...Walkabout seems appropriate, but other suggestions on dates/places/times are more than welcome.

Hope to catch up with a few peeps before the fat bloke in the red suit makes his appearance. :wideeyed:

Traci xx

Hi Traci - congrats on your visa - when are you coming out. Seems a long time since we met - lots of water under the bridge and all that.

Have a drink on us.

Nick

xx

Guest Tracijbc

Hey Nick,

Thanks!!

Still trying to get those East Midlanders together for a bevvie! Maybe we'll have more luck once we get to Adelaide?

We are planning on leaving at the beginning of May. We have to sell Matt's business and empty a rather full house (HOW much cr@p can two people gather????).

Spending Xmas and New Year saying goodbye to friends and family and then we can think about jetting off to our new life. Hope you have settled in Oz. Get the barbie sparked up for May and we'll catch you then!

Cheers

Traci x

Let us know when you're coming over and we'll have a party. Haven't met many folks from Nottingham - loads from Leicester!!! Let us know if you need anything and I'll do my best to help.

Nick

xx

Guest Tracijbc

What about meeting up for a bevvie on Friday 14th December or Saturday 15th December?

If you need to stay over, there are loads of reasonable B&B's in Notts, and if we meet in the City Centre, it makes it easier to find and park/stay over.

Let me know and I'll put it in my diary!! Perhaps about 7.30-8.00pm at the Walkabout Bar on Friar Lane (just off the Market Square in the centre of Nottingham). Directions available online or PM me and I'll do my best!

If those dates don't suit, we'll have to wait until after Xmas, as we will be spending the festive period visiting rellies. :sad:

Cheers

Traci x

Guest Tracijbc

Looks like a post-Xmas meet up it is then. No worries, although we will have to make it on a weekend, as I work some evenings in the week.

Let's have something to look forward to in January, when it's especially dark and miserable!!

T x