social life!!!!

Guest Davey0401

Guest Davey0401

hey,my name is dave, im 25 and live down seaford,ive been in oz for a while now and im looking for friends who i can go out with,weather its drinks,movies,watching sports or meals.im in one of those situations were i have friends but when they are off doing there own thing im left in the lerch and its quite a frequent thing.i hope there is a few people out there that are willing to take a fellow pom in lol.

please pm me or call or text

cheers dave

p.s. my number is 0416130916

Guest kyliemiller@hotmail.co.uk

hi my name is kylie i'm 23 an i live in hallett cove, i'v been in oz nearly 2 yrs an don't have a massive cirle of friends, but up for going for a coffee or drink sometime.

Guest British Aussie

Hi all,

I moved back to Adelaide from Manchester about a year and a half ago. Im 24, and would like to meet some new mates here in Adelaide.

If anyone wants to catch up for a coffee let me know. I'm currently near the beach in the west.

Cheers