New mum in Adelaide

Guest mquinn

Hi everyone,

My husband and I have recently moved to park side. I am actually back in the Uk for a short time but will be out again at beginning of April.

I will be 32 weeks pregnant with my first and would love to hear from other mums/ mums to be.

I am 29 and enjoy sports, walking, coffee etc. If anyone interested in meeting up please PM me.

My husband is 34 and I am sure would love to meet some guys to have a pint with too!

Martha

Guest the umphs

Hi Martha,

Private message me when you get back to OZ. I'm not working at the moment so am free apart from playgroups and stuff for my daughter.

Good luck with the flight and your bump, hope you can get comfy...!

Sheena

Guest katieb
Hi Martha,

Private message me when you get back to OZ. I'm not working at the moment so am free apart from playgroups and stuff for my daughter.

Sheena

Yes PM me too when you are back I am 29 weeks pregnant and have a 2.5 year old little lad.

Hope you have a good trip back

Katie

Guest mquinn
Hi Martha,

Sheena

Thanks Sheena,

I will do that. Hopefully chat soon.

Martha

Guest mquinn
Yes PM me too when you are back I am 29 weeks pregnant and have a 2.5 year old little lad.

Hope you have a good trip back

Katie

Great!

Thanks Katie. Any obs recommendations greatly recieved.

Will be great to meet some people. Can't wait to move back out! It's freezing here!

Martha

Guest guest3462

I just had my little girl at flinders and the care was exceptional for the both of us. Can't thank them all enough- very supportive when the doo doo hit the fan for us and just brill!! The neonatal unit is there too god forbid you should need it's services but it was a big relief knowing isla was only on the floor below me not miles awayin another hospital.

Guest hattie

Hi

I am moving to Adelaide next week with my husband and 8 week old! Definitely get in contact when you get back as would really like to meet up with other new mums for coffee, walks etc :o

Hattie

Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

Hi all,

i have just had my first child, a little boy named benjamin who is 6 weeks old next week. I don't have any friends with little babies, so would love to meet up with any new mums for a cuppa and a chat. I live in stonyfell, but am happy to meet up.

Helen xx

Guest lollipopleanne

Hi everyone!

Would love to meet up with all you guys who are available! I live in western henley area and have ten yr old and ten mth old girls.

Lived here for over a year now and LOVE it xx

Leanne

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

Hi ladies,

just to let you know that hattie and i have organised a lunch date on wed 23rd march at 12pm at najaars cafe on o'connell st. All welcome.

Helen

Hi all,

i have just had my first child, a little boy named benjamin who is 6 weeks old next week. I don't have any friends with little babies, so would love to meet up with any new mums for a cuppa and a chat. I live in stonyfell, but am happy to meet up.

Helen xx

Hey, congratulations Helen! Great news :D

Guest katieb
Hi ladies,

just to let you know that hattie and i have organised a lunch date on wed 23rd march at 12pm at najaars cafe on o'connell st. All welcome.

Helen

Hi Helen,

Can't make it tomorrow as have a pre-natal appointment but will hopefully make the next one :-).

Katie

Guest mquinn

Hi everyone,

I am still in th UK, 2.5 weeks to go! Can't wait to get back out.

Hopefully meet up with you all when I get back. Please keep me posted of any future meet ups, I will def need all the baby advice I can get plus sanity coffee!

Martha

Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

Hi everyone

lets take a raincheck on today (literally) as the weather is so bad. Maybe we can do it next week some time. Watch this space for another date and time.

Helen

Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

Hi All,

How about catching up this wednesday, 30th March @ Najaars cafe on O'Connell St, North Adelaide @12pm. Any interested parties???

Helen

Guest mquinn

Hi,

I get back out in 12 days time! Obviously can't make this week.

Just wondered if anyone fancies meeting for coffee/ lunch on fri 15th April, open to suggestions of where!

See you soon!

Martha

Guest TheYales

Hi all,

comforting to know theres so many new mums in same position! I too am moving to Adelaide in 3 weeks, will be 23 weeks pregnant and know noone other than my hubbie! This is our first baby too.... we never do things by halves!!

Would be great to be able to meet up with other bumps and mums!

Best wishes to you all,

Annie

Guest The Broadheads

Oh my, reading your posts I'm soooo broody!! Maybe everyone should just come round to mine and share stories of aches, pains, tiredness, sleepless nights, puke and sore breasts and it'll make me realise I'm just too old to start again.. Or maybe I could just have the lovely cuddles without all the other stuff :) LOL..

Lots of luck to everyone, best time of your lives (both the move and the babies!!)

Nic xxx