If anybody is interested in playing rugby in Adelaide then the North Torrens Dragons are looking for new players,

We're based on the corner of Churchill Road North and Flame Road in Dry Creek so we're very local for Mawson Lakes, Northern Suburbs, Enfield / Port Adelaide and Prospect areas.

We play in the 3rd Division of SA rugby and have a wide age range (so if you're thinking of making a comeback after some years away you'll be more than welcome) but training this pre-season is great and the club feels like it's going somewhere. The season starts on Saturday 9th April 2011 (weekend after the Adelaide 7s) and we train on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 1900 sharp.

As can be seen by the club name we're a social club that plays rugby rather than a rugby club that also does socials so it's a great way to meet people and wives / girlfriends / boyfriends / kids / family / friends are all made very welcome. Most of the team are Aussies but there's myself and one other Welshman, an Englishman and a couple of Kiwis so everyone is most welcome. I've been there two months and found it a really friendly club.

If you want to get involved PM me or come down to training.

PS. If anyone is interested in Rugby League the Para Vale Eels share our ground with us. They train at 1830 on Thursdays. I haven't got any contact details for them but they seem a good bunch of lads.