Wine Tour Itinerary

I've now heard from Alan at AD Tours who has sent me a rough itinerary for our day out on January 26th. This is approximately how it will go:

10.15 Depart Woodcroft Shopping Mall

10.45 Visit Olive Groves - Wine tasting available (Can I drink that early? Errm yes!)

11.30 Visit Rosemount Estate Winery

12.30 Lunch at Woodstock Winery - Further winetasting available

2.30 Visit Perri Estate Winery

3.15 Visit Scarpantoni Winery

4.00 Visit Robern Menz/Medlows Chocolate Factory

4.30 Depart area

As I said before, the cost will be $65.00 per person and the maximum we can take is 20. I've already had the first two ladies pay up, climb aboard Libby and Deb! Alan will be contacting me again in January to finalise the details. I will be pm'ing those of you that I don't personally know to sort out payment if you still want to go.

Hope this looks good ladies!:jiggy:

Liz

I've now heard from Alan at AD Tours who has sent me a rough itinerary for our day out on January 26th. This is approximately how it will go:

10.45 Visit Olive Groves - Wine tasting available (Can I drink that early? Errm yes!)

4.30 Depart area

As I said before, the cost will be $65.00 per person and the maximum we can take is 20. I've already had the first two ladies pay up, climb aboard Libby and Deb! Alan will be contacting me again in January to finalise the details. I will be pm'ing those of you that I don't personally know to sort out payment if you still want to go.

Liz

Liz - send me your address and I'll pop the money around today

Nick

Hello Liz Just thought I would write and say what a great idea and I wish I could come too but I will be working in Shottesbrooke cellar door that day - (just missed us - up the road from Scarpantonis)You will have to try the wines at the olive grove Lloyd Bros -yum!! and try a slushie at Woodstock ( iced rose'- very dangerous!!)Have a great day (I'm sure you will!!)

Hi Liz,

It looks more than good! If there are any spaces left then can you PM me your address and I will pop round the money (X2) for you. Let me know when is best for you...I don't want to get there in the middle of yur tea!

Ta,

Donna

4.30 Depart area

Liz